Hearts Stadium Development

Sorry?

Edinburgh City play in SPFL2: they got promoted 2 seasons ago. They played at Meadowbank, which is closing at Christmas for redevelopment, but have had to groundshare at Spartans since July.

Right enough. Done well to stay up.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As an aside, how are the Partick boys reading this thread enjoying the sudden (and entirely motiveless) waves of concern from the fans of every other club in the country?

Not motiveless for Thistle fans. They might have to spend the day with their wives tomorrow.

Agreed it's a farce with the state of the building works but regarding not knowing if the game is on or off tomorrow it's really no different from a pitch needing a morning inspection because of the weather. Of course it's a pain in the arse for fans but the circumstances aren't exactly unusual, just the cause.

How many from my favourite Glasgow club are supposed to be heading to Tynecastle tomorrow?

Think we only got about 650-700 tickets. I'll only be pissed off because I took a holiday on Monday. Probably need a half day for the replay.

29 minutes ago, Reid said:

Nowhere near as many as Falkirk would. That’s the answer you were after aye?

Wow where did that come from?

Just wanted to know how many Jags fans will be afraid to leave Glasgow without news tomorrow.

Interesting how your mind works

5 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

Turned the lights off on the left of the photo and got a bunch of stewards in dark jackets to pretend to be seats IMO.

For all we know it could be the Wheatfield Stand in disguise - it's effectively donned a moustache:

6360117185_7dc10f4993.jpg

DO8FC0oX0AIoUu0.jpg:large

Archived