Scottish Cup Semi-finals

archieb

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having played Ford & Lok the last 2 weeks I have to agree with kladeside that Ford are the better team . The other semi I feel will come down to whether the Buffs defence can keep out Beiths forward line . Should be a high scoring game as Boylan & co will have big Sheridan on toast

Having played Ford & Lok the last 2 weeks I have to agree with kladeside that Ford are the better team . The other semi I feel will come down to whether the Buffs defence can keep out Beiths forward line . Should be a high scoring game as Boylan & co will have big Sheridan on toast

i would say ford are better as well. will be a close couple of games i think,

But in the last few weeks you also played Troon who beat you way more convincingly than both Pollok and Hurlford, so could argue that they are the better than both of us, but then we won 3-1 at Troon!!

So the point is games v Ladeside (or Troon) don't matter in the result between Pollok and Hurlford in the Scottish Semi just the two games between them. I personally don't think there is much between the teams. Last seasons results were victories for Pollok in the west, ford in the Scottish

This season a last minute winner for Ford in the league and then At Newlandsfield a draw. Very close between both sides in terms of quality IMO and I don't think there is anyone who is a clear favourite.

However a few weeks until it's played so who knows what suspensions / injuries / form may be like by then.

But in the last few weeks you also played Troon who beat you way more convincingly than both Pollok and Hurlford, so could argue that they are the better than both of us, but then we won 3-1 at Troon!!

So the point is games v Ladeside (or Troon) don't matter in the result between Pollok and Hurlford in the Scottish Semi just the two games between them. I personally don't think there is much between the teams. Last seasons results were victories for Pollok in the west, ford in the Scottish

This season a last minute winner for Ford in the league and then At Newlandsfield a draw. Very close between both sides in terms of quality IMO and I don't think there is anyone who is a clear favourite.

However a few weeks until it's played so who knows what suspensions / injuries / form may be like by then.

Troon pumped us lol

Get what your saying bud & is only my opinion. Seen yourselves Hurlford & Troon now twice & out the 3 I would say Troon are the best of the 3 . Just shows to go how funny a game it is

Neck on the line , hurlford v beith final

would find it hard to disagree.

would hope if is beith v hurlford they keep final well away from Rugby Park's plastic pitch, best bet for me would be St Mirren park

would find it hard to disagree.

would hope if is beith v hurlford they keep final well away from Rugby Park's plastic pitch, best bet for me would be St Mirren park

almondvale seemed like a good venue a couple of years back

dream on

Only to be fair to the east although they gave talbot a home tie against Musselburgh a few years ago. That hardly seems fair and neutral. St mirren or firhill have been used before I believe.

i remember going to fir park when pollok were last in a final....good venue for a final

almondvale seemed like a good venue a couple of years back

Almondvale is a great venue for football. The stadium is cracking but there is no social area for people to have a drink or a mix pre game. It's a decent venue if it's a west east final.

Archived