A weird smell

jimbaxters

Jackd steaming into another thread in his usual arrogant manner.

The guy just seems so arrogant and tends to come across as very down looking on other clubs.

I'm sure he is so used to it now that he doesn't even realise it.

He's just a daft young boy Hertha

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't particularly care who wins the cup so I'm going to lend my support to whoever's fans are the least insufferable between now and the final. At the moment Pollok are definitely in last place.

. Hurlford boys kinda keep hush on most things so you'll be all over them 😂

Ford lads are quiet . Most of the Beith lads are sound here bar 1 obvious exception & if they go through no one from Kilwinning is computer literate lol . So anyone bar Pollok ha ha

I'd go for Camelon if I was 100% sure how to pronounce it.

Pollok are the biggest club in the Juniors and should be treated as such. It's best for the grade if a Glasgow team playing in a superb stadium are beating yokels from Ayrshire.

There are two things you can do - nothing, and like it.

Fanny

So kilbirnie asked for segregation but are actually blaming the behaviour of their uncontrollable fans on our manager!! Haha! Ayrshire madness at its best here...

In tony....

And the uncontrollable behaviour of your manager is acceptable? People from inside your club have admitted he caused the reaction. That's what he set out to do, provoke a reaction. He succeeded. But he will always be the instigator.

In Tony you're welcome. We wouldn't have him near our club.

I used to run a business in Camelon about 30 years ago and I was intrigued by the various pronunciations.

A cobbler of the parish, then in his seventies with a business going back about 50 years at that time, told me:

"Posh Bairns say Kahmlin; riff-raff Bairns say Kaimlin; and real Mariners say Kemmlin!"

Just for this purpose (OK, maybe for a few more as well), I consider myself riff-raff.

And the uncontrollable behaviour of your manager is acceptable? People from inside your club have admitted he caused the reaction. That's what he set out to do, provoke a reaction. He succeeded. But he will always be the instigator.

In Tony you're welcome. We wouldn't have him near our club.

Did you see Klopp celebrating liverpools goal?

Archived