A weird smell

jimbaxters

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know who the OP supports.

Thanks for the personal abuse, for the second time.

However I am not a moron, more of c*nt and a pr1ck, as I don't lack self awareness.

I am also someone who can put across my opinion without the need to act like I am at school with name calling.

Don't you worry we will be about next season to once again beat the overrated over paid pollok so called superstars. Will the management be let's see. One thing is for sure weather you like it or not pollok reputation in the junior game has be damaged big time and that will be the case long after the current management have gone.

Incidentally my detailed reply on the now deleted thread was met with a pathetic in Tony we trust (very grown up) reply from you that's to be expected no real proper reply to what was put forward.

Aye Petershill are bigger than Pollok in the same way Lugar are bigger than Talbot 😂😂😂

As for the Rob Roy stuff, Chris Duff is a dirty diving b*****d and Maxwell moans too much? :)

In Tony we trust MTLN

Trying very hard to agitate. You know you and your horrible club are in the wrong.

Cambuslang isn't or wasn't in Glasgow,maybe changed days,no want an argument,just saying.

Are Rossvale a Glasgow club?

They play in Glasgow but are based in Bishopbriggs, which is in East Dunbartonshire.

Is it a requirement that clubs from East Dunbartonshire must play outside the district?

As for Cambuslang not being in Glasgow, refer to my post of late january regarding a Maltese bar owner who was a native of Cambuslang but claimed that he came from the East end of Glasgow so that he could support his local team.

quote name="superpollok" post="10278324" timestamp="1458145709"]

Great post. As I have said earlier, there has been a drunken idiot make a fool of himself. KL have took action. That is the end of the story.

However it seems like supporters of other clubs are keen (always keen) to bring up things on here and take offence when supporters of the clubs defend them.

Pollok v Kilbirnie attracted one of the biggest football crowds in Scotland at the weekend. It will likely be one of the biggest crowds in Junior football this season. That is despite on here we have people always moaning about the death of junior football.

Then we have Tony giving his opinion to Pollok supporters on recent games. Quite right, he is our manager and we want to hear from him, makes a change from the past, and love his honesty in what he thinks. In senior football there are managers who the press try to get an opinion from on emotive subjects then when they get one, complain about it.

Well good on Tony for saying what he thinks. If others think different at their clubs then they can say it in their interviews. It was a totally different situation when the VoC manager was in the press slagging Tony over the signing of Hepburn - due to him not having the correct info. However cos it was Tony everyone was quick to blame him.

So maybe the OP should be more focused on their own club and the other person who seems so offended should worry about their club actually having a park to play at.

MTLN

If I wanted to be focused on my own club I'd have posted on their own forum. However, I doubt thry're that bothered about why a thread disappeared from P&B.

Instead I plumped for remarking on a general observation about this forum, on this forum. Hope that's ok.

Anyway, apart from the cameraman assuring us he hasn't been got at, nothing's really been answered. Still strange.

Don't you worry we will be about next season to once again beat the overrated over paid pollok so called superstars. Will the management be let's see. One thing is for sure weather you like it or not pollok reputation in the junior game has be damaged big time and that will be the case long after the current management have gone.

Incidentally my detailed reply on the now deleted thread was met with a pathetic in Tony we trust (very grown up) reply from you that's to be expected no real proper reply to what was put forward.

Why should I bother to reply to you with my opinion or thoughts.

It was all covered in more than enough detail back in December when you were throwing about your allegations back then.

As for Polloks reputation in the game. It's not something I have ever worried about and can't see why I would. What other people think about the team I follow is irrelevant to me and I am sure most people.

What is important to me is seeing the club back competing again at the top level, a good atmosphere around the club, watching players who want to fight and win for each other and a manager who clearly cares. All things we had when we were very successful before and all things that are evident just how under Tony.

As for the so called over paid superstars, I don't think anyone but you is calling them that. I do recall over paid people at your club 2 or 3 years ago though.

And finally

In Tony we trust

Remember that time your club sold a ground and wasted all the money and won f**k all? 😂😂😂

Those "wasters" aren't overpaid and beat your lot to a league title last season, so Mind the Gap ;) Well you finished 3rd 🙈

Your current management team damaged your clubs reputation by signing divers and cheats, the likes of Duff who one game is putting in disgusting challenges then the next rolling around after a normal foul the next and that clown McMenamin.

In Tony we trust. Good luck in the Scottish Semi :D :D :D

Archived