A weird smell

jimbaxters

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Pollok and Talbot are drawn together in the semi to settle... Oh wait, never mind.

I'm delighted Talbot aren't in the semis. You don't need to be a Talbot fan to know they're the biggest club.

You need to be a phanny to deny it though ;-)

A detailed legitimate reply was given by myself as a supporter and only a supporter of my club in response to the remarks made in the programme.

Seems like this was a catalyst for the thread to have been binned otherwise why wasn't it done so before?

We have people who think they can say whatever the hell the want but soon as a reasonable reply is given to show them up the toys are well and truly thrown out the pram.

His comments on my club will have been read by many home fans, away fans, neutrals, ground hoppers etc thankfully most will take them for what they are ridiculous ramblings designed to make he and his management look better after poor results against a club who won't even have half the resources his do. Doesn't mean they should go unchallenged our team and players deserve a robust defence of their character.

Can you imagine Mr Sloan getting involved in in any of this sort of stuff then threatening all sort of things when you get shown up. No Mr Sloan wouldn't as that manager has class, and he would have that class weather he was one of the most successful managers of all time (which he is) or if he had been the manager of a bottom of the table district side for the last ten years.

Nobody even came back to me on on post as it was spot on in everything it said though we did get a in Tony we trust comment from a smart arse pollok supporter akin to a starving north korean peasant shouting oh dear great one we love you.

I don't expect this thread to last this site owner will be getting a call this morning again.

In Tony we trust

No doubt we will get the Lok fans out in force now defending their custodian & saying we are all just jealous . Absolute shite. We don't live in a communist state & we are entitled to free speech . If people are going to get threads shut down because it offends them or paints them in a negative light despite them shown to be two faced then we'd be as well closing the whole shop down

You are just jealous...

I've tried to stay out this debate, the mud slinging needs to be calmed a bit.We are all decent folk who like supporting our local junior team, doesnt make you a bad person even if you can't handle a swally.Ladeside have previous, don't I know it.That's why the club contacted the police and Pollok to discuss crowd arrangements.That's why we took the names of everyone travelling on the buses.That's why Dugout Joe has been swiftly dealt with.Our manager has responded impeccably after his previous side line misdemeanor.I really can't think of anything our club could have done other than asking the fans to move from the home dugout.Due to the road works at Silverburn buses were a bit late and that area of the shed was what remained.Deep breathes all round and move forward PLEASE.

Great post. As I have said earlier, there has been a drunken idiot make a fool of himself. KL have took action. That is the end of the story.

However it seems like supporters of other clubs are keen (always keen) to bring up things on here and take offence when supporters of the clubs defend them.

Pollok v Kilbirnie attracted one of the biggest football crowds in Scotland at the weekend. It will likely be one of the biggest crowds in Junior football this season. That is despite on here we have people always moaning about the death of junior football.

Then we have Tony giving his opinion to Pollok supporters on recent games. Quite right, he is our manager and we want to hear from him, makes a change from the past, and love his honesty in what he thinks. In senior football there are managers who the press try to get an opinion from on emotive subjects then when they get one, complain about it.

Well good on Tony for saying what he thinks. If others think different at their clubs then they can say it in their interviews. It was a totally different situation when the VoC manager was in the press slagging Tony over the signing of Hepburn - due to him not having the correct info. However cos it was Tony everyone was quick to blame him.

So maybe the OP should be more focused on their own club and the other person who seems so offended should worry about their club actually having a park to play at.

MTLN

Great post. As I have said earlier, there has been a drunken idiot make a fool of himself. KL have took action. That is the end of the story.

However it seems like supporters of other clubs are keen (always keen) to bring up things on here and take offence when supporters of the clubs defend them.

Pollok v Kilbirnie attracted one of the biggest football crowds in Scotland at the weekend. It will likely be one of the biggest crowds in Junior football this season. That is despite on here we have people always moaning about the death of junior football.

Then we have Tony giving his opinion to Pollok supporters on recent games. Quite right, he is our manager and we want to hear from him, makes a change from the past, and love his honesty in what he thinks. In senior football there are managers who the press try to get an opinion from on emotive subjects then when they get one, complain about it.

Well good on Tony for saying what he thinks. If others think different at their clubs then they can say it in their interviews. It was a totally different situation when the VoC manager was in the press slagging Tony over the signing of Hepburn - due to him not having the correct info. However cos it was Tony everyone was quick to blame him.

So maybe the OP should be more focused on their own club and the other person who seems so offended should worry about their club actually having a park to play at.

MTLN

ah Ffs that's a good post.

First thing you moron. The op is a Auchinleck supporter.

Second i had a fantastic response to my first detailed reply from many involved in the junior game which was brilliant agreeing with everything i put down. So no matter how hard others tried it reached a audience.

For the cameraman why not put together a package of the five red cards against Rob Roy once suspensions are over with looking at it after this Saturday.

I know who the OP supports.

Thanks for the personal abuse, for the second time.

However I am not a moron, more of c*nt and a pr1ck, as I don't lack self awareness.

I am also someone who can put across my opinion without the need to act like I am at school with name calling.

Aye Petershill are bigger than Pollok in the same way Lugar are bigger than Talbot 😂😂😂

As for the Rob Roy stuff, Chris Duff is a dirty diving b*****d and Maxwell moans too much? :)

In Tony we trust MTLN

Archived