A weird smell

jimbaxters

Must admit I'm always standing at our managements dug out and always to the right hand side of it either home or away.

Most of it's due to superstition ; ï¸however the other part is due to the other clubs dugout winding me up too much with their shouts; classic case of avoid the problem and not create a problem for me . Other clubs dugouts and their reactions fill me with hatred and I avoid being near them at all costs :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion...stand behind your opponents dugout,then your only there for one reason...don't like what's being said/shouted and being celebrated then don't attempt to then stand the moral high ground when what you see now doesn't appeal to you!!!

Agree 100 % and it's not against the ladeside lads ( many of whom are my pals) the biggest pleasure I can have out of junior football is standing near my own clubs dugout and getting behind them,conversely the biggest problem I can create is standing beside an opposing clubs dugout as I hate their every word and I rather avoid this predicament.

Mourinhos celebration at Old Trafford whilst at Porto never got the attention that half the pish that the small minded ones on here are dishing out!!! Bangers need to crawl back under their rocks. Mouthpieces only too happy to dish it out...

if only our nutters were just mouthpieces 🙈

Agree 100 % and it's not against the ladeside lads ( many of whom are my pals) the biggest pleasure I can have out of junior football is standing near my own clubs dugout and getting behind them,conversely the biggest problem I can create is standing beside an opposing clubs dugout as I hate their every word and I rather avoid this predicament.

The dugouts at Pollok are same side of pitch at Beith they are not. You are most welcome to stand to the right of the away dugout next Beith/Ladeside game at Bellsdale. Better bring the pies with you as due to segregation you won't be able to go buy any :)

The original dugouts at Kilsyth had concrete roofs and as boys we used to stand on them, but wouldn't have dared to shout abuse at the opposition. Now the new dugouts have metal roofs and no-one ever stands on them, but a large drumstick would be handy to annnoy the occupants if they were getting too noisy!

The dugouts at Pollok are same side of pitch at Beith they are not. You are most welcome to stand to the right of the away dugout next Beith/Ladeside game at Bellsdale. Better bring the pies with you as due to segregation you won't be able to go buy any :)

No sod that mate as I would make the Sunday Mail if I was near the ladeside dugout :);)

Archived