Queen's Park v Annan

Crap for Tuesday night game but am travelling up. Love this fixture on a Saturday, up on the train getting drunk having a great laugh with your pals. Remember once I only watched the 1st half and then went to see extra time in a some amateur cup game Auldhouse v someone else gods know why " bonkers" and another classic the Mexican standoff. 12 lads 10 rounds have been bought. The two tightest men from Annan need to buy before going into the game. It's a 30+ quid round and both ain't too keen. Dead eyes at the ready, us boys nudging each other taking bets on who will crumble. Guess what they went ffing halvers miserable hunts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m sure all that made sense before you typed it pidmoondo. You on it already?

A win is a must tonight if we still want a chance of the title. It would also more or less kill off Annan’s hopes. Anything else and we’re facing an almighty scrap for the last play off spot

Duggan was great on Saturday and deserved far more reward for his efforts. I’d stick with him. Only change I’d make would be McKernon (if available) in for McVey

3 subs at half time, shocking idea! God knows what Gus is thinking. Any injuries now and your down to 10 men.

Don't agree with the subs either. Wouldn't have left Burns on and why take Gibson off for Wharton? Gus hasn't a clue in my opinion.

Archived