Shortlees

das scooter boy

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

went to the shortlees game ....and all i can say is how did E.K..get so far  in this cup..if they were in the same leauge div 1 as shortlees  they would relagation favs..very poor team ...again  the boy knapp..why  he is playing amateur..he would grace any junior team in scotland ..and some pros..if coville gets into the final  and shortlees should be a good game

went to the shortlees game ....and all i can say is how did E.K..get so far in this cup..if they were in the same leauge div 1 as shortlees they would relagation favs..very poor team ...again the boy knapp..why he is playing amateur..he would grace any junior team in scotland ..and some pros..if coville gets into the final and shortlees should be a good game

Can't be as bad as they looked yesterday as the knocked Hurlford Thistle out the Scottish Cup

Agree with KK opinion . He is top drawer.

Watched Shortlees against Ek yesterday ..... very impressed on the team ,,, worked for one another ,,,,, centre park was commanded by j gold ..... keiron knapp outstanding great with defence splitting passes was an all round team display thanks for the show off how the beautiful game should be played WOULD BE AN OUTSTANDING FINAL TOO SEE HOW A TEAM OFF A TEAM NOT LONG STARTED LINING UP AGAINST COLVILLE PARK IN FINAL OFF WEST ,,,,,,,,goodluck shortlees

Thanks mate we try too play foitball the way it should be played, and to be honest not many, if any would have beat us yesterday. It was just one of those days, and after the Oban game we wanted too make a statement against a decent EKFC team. They gave me everything I asked and more. Appreciate your comment mate makes me chuffed.

The Wahoolves are flying at the moment..... Bye......The airs to the thrown of the once Kilwinning Eagles/Seagulls should be gone shortly outlasting their scavenger predecessors by a few years before becoming extinct... Like the dodo.

It's been a pleasure lads... Stick to the drinking and leave the thinking to people who can.

The Wahoolves are flying at the moment..... Bye......The airs to the thrown of the once Kilwinning Eagles/Seagulls should be gone shortly outlasting their scavenger predecessors by a few years before becoming extinct... Like the dodo.

It's been a pleasure lads... Stick to the drinking and leave the thinking to people who can.

You steamin?

This is what happens when u try to put together a team of guys from all over by spending the cash and try to mould them together.

Hearing reports that no one turning up for training etc, has been the same for the last 3-4 years and finally it's had its impact. Never nice to see a team on the down but proof that bringing in the big boys over the regulars will eventually bite u in the arse

Archived