Shortlees

das scooter boy

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accepted. Admit talk snooty sometimes just wind up ,,,,,,f all to do bar trawl firums and FB ::::: by way did sum research Cunny legend in Shortlees nt just for football helps old an needy,,maybe hardy sort but heart of gold, pity he not win league this year but KSC will pip them. And am not kiddin they beat Wallacetoun and Glenburn drop at Tiber it's race on. That me bared fro Shortlees again ha hee ha.

Accepted. Admit talk snooty sometimes just wind up ,,,,,,f all to do bar trawl firums and FB ::::: by way did sum research Cunny legend in Shortlees nt just for football helps old an needy,,maybe hardy sort but heart of gold, pity he not win league this year but KSC will pip them. And am not kiddin they beat Wallacetoun and Glenburn drop at Tiber it's race on. That me bared fro Shortlees again ha hee ha.

Gid to see yi back Porky boyðŸ‘

Bankrupt

Am sure the money man is far from bankrupt if there was one.

Am sure he's learned from his mistakes that's if I repeat there was a money man.

I've heard there manager has walked through personal reasons.

I don't think KSC the scalp as what people say.

Talking through a friend of a friend they are going to bring in an ex promotion winning junior manager or the ex Killie AMS manager just to steady it till end of season

Am sure the money man is far from bankrupt if there was one.

Am sure he's learned from his mistakes that's if I repeat there was a money man.

I've heard there manager has walked through personal reasons.

I don't think KSC the scalp as what people say.

Talking through a friend of a friend they are going to bring in an ex promotion winning junior manager or the ex Killie AMS manager just to steady it till end of season

I'm sure that's as close to an admission that there is money being spent as we will ever get. Just tell the friend of a friend to fold the team and take the money junior and see how they get on, they will realise what theyve actually being paying for shouldn't have been getting paid.

It wouldn't take long to steady the K$C ship they still have some class plays like Mitchel, if they were to get a few oldies in like Mullen (who was the coach yesterday) and hanvey back they wouldn't be far away again, clock is ticking though the transfer window shuts on Thursday.........

It wouldn't take long to steady the K$C ship they still have some class plays like Mitchel, if they were to get a few oldies in like Mullen (who was the coach yesterday) and hanvey back they wouldn't be far away again, clock is ticking though the transfer window shuts on Thursday.........

Dropped too many points

I'm sure that's as close to an admission that there is money being spent as we will ever get. Just tell the friend of a friend to fold the team and take the money junior and see how they get on, they will realise what theyve actually being paying for shouldn't have been getting paid.[/quoteany team in Ayrshire district league would have bit the hand of to have that squad of players

Never nice to see teams in s bad way but when u bring in so called superstars towards the end of every season to get u over the line then it was gonna happen at some point. No loyalty to or from any player

Archived