Shortlees

das scooter boy

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard troubles thereHeeders but they have knack of win in titles an promotion league stats say still got chance. Wrong to knock crazy manager this soon. Shortlees win ayrshire west an scottish how can beat all in league. Ten eleven weeks left of season,,KSC win all games win title same Glenburn. Short sacrifice league for glory nationly maybe. Will not lose @ oban!

Wasnt thrre but one of them would prob have been the boy duffy hes a cracking player any time ive saw them hes impressed me, think keir knapp usually wears 11 maybe shortleeees would be better placed to answer mate?

Wasnt thrre but one of them would prob have been the boy duffy hes a cracking player any time ive saw them hes impressed me, think keir knapp usually wears 11 maybe shortleeees would be better placed to answer mate?

The lad Knapp was seven that day, but Duffy sounds right for 10, blonde headed? Good player as you said. Certainly caught the eye.

Depends how they fare with the bus trip big ask to sit all the way up there then start fast, sure if they get up early n bus legs eased off shortlees will get a result sure cunny would take a replay back down here

I think they should be happy with a replay. Can't take Oban lightly. They gave doune castle an absolute pumping and craigshill and from what I heard the Colville game was close. Fancy whoever wins it to get to the final.

Don't you go tapping like a blind man's stick wishyman 😂

Fucking hell Rasper, I'm an innocent man here, talking about things tapped more times than a blind mans stick, how's the piece?😜

I'll keep your snow dropping exploits to myself for now, you have been warned! 😎

Fucking hell Rasper, I'm an innocent man here, talking about things tapped more times than a blind mans stick, how's the piece?😜

I'll keep your snow dropping exploits to myself for now, you have been warned! 😎

Cheers palðŸ‘

Archived