Shortlees

das scooter boy

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get me wrong they are a good side but without Knapp playing they looked as though they struggled to create a lot. I was at the opposite side of the park for the penalty but looked as though he played for it and was never getting the ball when he touched it past the keeper. The boy that played right back was the best player on the park before they changed to 3 at the back for some reason at 2-0

Thought the right back for Shortlees played really well, only a young lad by the looks of it, quite a few rested aswell, this is when you need your squad, with suspensions and niggles happening now.

Thought the right back for Shortlees played really well, only a young lad by the looks of it, quite a few rested aswell, this is when you need your squad, with suspensions and niggles happening now.

First start I think.

Came on before couple of rounds ago in West at right mid and looked good then an well.

Few food surging runs last night and he was listening to the more experienced players around him.

Beith 0-1 Kilbirnie,  another hard fought but deserved victory for Kilbirnie on a very heavy pitch at Beith, 9 league wins in a row now, heard Mr.Drummond stood down after game on Monday night, some of the players taking it to try keep going till end of the season.Best of luck.

ksc just need to stick in and regroup next season fresh minus mr drummond, they aint going up this season now so maybe with a clean slate next year they can get players in who actually want to win games.

as for kilbirnie they are on a great run of form and taking 1-0 every game would do fine....very heavy park in beith, not much in the way of football but 3 points is 3 points. i fancy them to pick up 3pts against westkirk down the vale on sat then a good tie agaisnt tiber next wed.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the first game shortlees destroyed them even after having a msn sent off first 10 mins when it was 0-0, glenburn couldnt handle there pace will be a lot closer this time tho glenburn strengthened well wee mick n stevie kerr both cracking players still fancy shortlees to shade it tho

100% agree been in great form the lads.

Watched their game at weekend against Wallacetoun and they weren't a great footballing side tbh.

Long ball up the the experienced striker and probably better described as a gang over a team. Good run none the less and I suppose winning is all the matters but not a good footballing side like Shortlees or Glenburn.

Watched their game at weekend against Wallacetoun and they weren't a great footballing side tbh.

Long ball up the the experienced striker and probably better described as a gang over a team. Good run none the less and I suppose winning is all the matters but not a good footballing side like Shortlees or Glenburn.

as you said winning is all that matters not every team can play total football play to your strengths. I've seen kilbirnie on few occasions and they can play good football

Archived