Shortlees

das scooter boy

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same 11/12 boys that turn up week after week, never going to get a run of wins together when boys are playing through injuries because of other players that can't be bothered to turn up. game should of been over at half time in ksc's favour tonight

Ksc had better 1st half but Kilbirnie battled hard and got win after having a few decent chances in 2nd half, good result for Kilbirnie who were without a few players themselves including they,re 2 goalies, poor stuff if Ksc don,t complete fixtures as they played ok the nite.

Ksc had better 1st half but Kilbirnie battled hard and got win after having a few decent chances in 2nd half, good result for Kilbirnie who were without a few players themselves including they,re 2 goalies, poor stuff if Ksc don,t complete fixtures as they played ok the nite.

Ksc Only had 12 players 2 of those came in as trialists to help out, had a Gk playing outfield. Teams been demoralised by the management who left a few weeks back. A few players left before then because of the way it was being run by the ex manager. Probably damaged beyond repair.... Hopefully not but it's a big ask! No manager and barely scraping 11 player game to game. As I say hope it dosent happen but not looking good! Back to tonights game all credit to Kilbirnie took there chance when it came. Poor finishing cost ksc dearly!

Dont think u can blame the ex-manager mate hes got ksc where they are got 2 blsme drummond bringing boys in who dont give a f**k about the club only the money, seasons before they guys would have ran thru a brick wall for crazy, only my opinion tho

I watched shortlees play mauchline last night and they were very unspectacular. They won 2-1 but their goals came from a free kick that never was a foul and a dubious penalty. If the mauchline striker had his shooting boots on he could have scored at least 4.

If it wasn't for Mr Drummond paying the fees to get Ksc into the league there would have been no ksc ask Boab hanvey and crazy it was them that went to see Mr Drummond on the night before the fees were due paid. To many on here bumping their gums and have absolutely no idea about the ksc set up. Drummonds job was to bring in sponsorship which paid for parks refs and training kit which was estimated to be around 5k for the year. Thats been done by his company gulab hill house quarry getfed Ayrshire office and a couple of others. As for players coming in nothing to do with him he runs bourtreehill. There's everything I know about ksc ALL FACT that should keep two or three of you right about the garbage you are spouting in here. Let's hear what you have made up in your own head !!!

I watched shortlees play mauchline last night and they were very unspectacular. They won 2-1 but their goals came from a free kick that never was a foul and a dubious penalty. If the mauchline striker had his shooting boots on he could have scored at least 4.

You forgot to say shortlees had 6 changes from usual starting line up

If it wasn't for Mr Drummond paying the fees to get Ksc into the league there would have been no ksc ask Boab hanvey and crazy it was them that went to see Mr Drummond on the night before the fees were due paid. To many on here bumping their gums and have absolutely no idea about the ksc set up. Drummonds job was to bring in sponsorship which paid for parks refs and training kit which was estimated to be around 5k for the year. Thats been done by his company gulab hill house quarry getfed Ayrshire office and a couple of others. As for players coming in nothing to do with him he runs bourtreehill. There's everything I know about ksc ALL FACT that should keep two or three of you right about the garbage you are spouting in here. Let's hear what you have made up in your own head !!!

So the money that was going about was only to pay league fees, training kit and pitches?

It was shortlees reserves playing last night, A wee bit of shuffling to rest players for wed and the west semi on Monday. As for the penalty, tinted glasses as it looked a dead very with the keeper lucky not to be booked!

Shortlees still have about 16 games to play so they have to rest boys and pick and choose team wisely to avoid injury and suspension. The fact they have the ability to rest 5 or 6 and still win speaks volumes. Think it's fair to say with that sort or run in they will have many an "unspectacular" game but if they keep winning they will deserve all the credit possible for an amazing season

Shortlees still have about 16 games to play so they have to rest boys and pick and choose team wisely to avoid injury and suspension. The fact they have the ability to rest 5 or 6 and still win speaks volumes. Think it's fair to say with that sort or run in they will have many an "unspectacular" game but if they keep winning they will deserve all the credit possible for an amazing season

On top of that, Mauchline's pitch is probably the worst in Ayrshire, so any win down there is decent

Archived