Shortlees

das scooter boy

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knew they were a real good side , seen them a lot n really impressed with them , think they'll get the job done in Oban it'll be hard but fancy them to win at least 3 trophies this season , Leauge , Ayrshire and a major â˜ºï¸ Possibly Scottish

Straight red for knapp this past Saturday? Looking at 2/3 game ban. They won't win a "big" match without him. He'll probably play this Saturday and may be the difference vs Oban but if he's suspended for a west tie or Ayrshire semi I think they will be in bother

Not very nice u honestly believe we are still in 3 comps because of 1 single individual ? Deluded away play tig with the buses

No I didn't say that. What I said was you are now at the latter stages off the big comps against the best sides. If you reckon you will beat top sides without knapp then it's indeed you who is deluded

Not very nice u honestly believe we are still in 3 comps because of 1 single individual ? Deluded away play tig with the buses

People wouldn't dislike u and shortlees so much if you came on here with dignified responses to other people's opinions rather than being disrespectful and making stupid comments about playing tug with buses, the guy made a very valid point and this is the response? Embarrassing

Straight red for knapp this past Saturday? Looking at 2/3 game ban. They won't win a "big" match without him. He'll probably play this Saturday and may be the difference vs Oban but if he's suspended for a west tie or Ayrshire semi I think they will be in bother

100% agree. They have great starting 11 but not much of a squad. With so many games left in league and cups Knapp may escape with a ban that doesn't include big games. I have been a critic of Shortlees but having watched them on Saturday I would agree that they could be winning one of the big ones this season. With 10 men for 75 minutes they gave New Farm a good going over.

A very valid point ???? The guys basically saying we only have 1 man in our squad who can compete with the big teams ?? How must tht make the other lads feel ?

It's not a criticism or having a go! Every club has a star player and Knapp is Shortlees top player but I also know they have quality in other areas such as joe gold, mason, Duffy etc. Hurlford Thistle wouldn't beat the top sides without Mullen, you sign these guys so you can beat the best. My point is that I don't believe, and I reckon I am in the majority here, that Shortlees would beat the Colville parks off this world without Knapp

That's my seat booked Murray bar bus to Hampden park final .PM from relentless getting date after all.,,wonder what she look like.xx. Stil think KSC can win league though. Would never right them off for points winning. Manager h fantastic record at that.

That's my seat booked Murray bar bus to Hampden park final .PM from relentless getting date after all.,,wonder what she look like.xx. Stil think KSC can win league though. Would never right them off for points winning. Manager h fantastic record at that.

Hope the knee pads are packed

Archived