Shortlees

das scooter boy

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

been struggling for a team now for a few weeks, it was only a matter of time before we couldn't get 11 boys.

You must have said the same guff about 20 times Rowland!!!! Just face it,mr cash left and so has the assets. Hearing today at least 3 of the better players are off end of season. Can't buy success.

You must have said the same guff about 20 times Rowland!!!! Just face it,mr cash left and so has the assets. Hearing today at least 3 of the better players are off end of season. Can't buy success.[/quote

Everybody knows you were the real reason KSC went tits up

You know me and I know u lol]

On the Monday cannae get a team to play shortlees .....on the Saturday Pump Glenmuir 11-1......I. smell shite 💩💩💩

League should deduct them points at least for that. Pick and choose who they want to play. Shocking

Heard a few times now in the last few weeks that Duffy is retiring at the end of the season? And truth in this Cunny? Would be a big loss to Shortlees if he does, seen him play in a few different positions this season and has always been a stand out. Plus a player of his experience would be valuable to Shortlees in the premier next season.

Heard a few times now in the last few weeks that Duffy is retiring at the end of the season? And truth in this Cunny? Would be a big loss to Shortlees if he does, seen him play in a few different positions this season and has always been a stand out. Plus a player of his experience would be valuable to Shortlees in the premier next season.

Bit young too retire good player

You must have said the same guff about 20 times Rowland!!!! Just face it,mr cash left and so has the assets. Hearing today at least 3 of the better players are off end of season. Can't buy success.[/quote

Everybody knows you were the real reason KSC went tits up

You know me and I know u lol]

You have nae idea m8

Archived