Shortlees

das scooter boy

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all ayrshire teams are shite . Shortlees are only ones who have represented ayrshire well in big cups. But have fell short. All this blabber bout ksc . Have looked at league tables dwn their . Why are they even being mentioned. You can spend all the money in the world . But yous will never beat the central teams . Hahahahhaha. Heard shortlees are up their with hurlford in spending power is this true????

KSC Wolves are in a tough league, Tiber, Glenburn and Shortlees are all strong sides, Kilbirnie and Daily could beat anyone on their day, as we seen earlier in the season when daily beat wolves 1-0.

Might be wrong but was Sean Kennedy not training with Talbot only to struggle for training as concentrating on his music career

Am sure he played for cumnock week in week out.

Remember it's first div amateurs we talking about.I've seen junior teams aren't even good enough for that

Am sure he played for cumnock week in week out.

Remember it's first div amateurs we talking about.I've seen junior teams aren't even good enough for that

I thought he was a sub and same at Winton majority of the time, really good player not knocking him, a good lad by all accounts so if I'm wrong about him playing apologies.

Watched Shortlees against Ek yesterday ..... very impressed on the team ,,, worked for one another ,,,,, centre park was commanded by j gold  ..... keiron knapp outstanding great with defence splitting passes was an all round team display   thanks for the show off how the beautiful game should be played    WOULD BE AN OUTSTANDING FINAL TOO SEE HOW A TEAM OFF A TEAM NOT LONG STARTED LINING UP AGAINST COLVILLE PARK IN FINAL OFF WEST ,,,,,,,,goodluck shortlees 

Archived