Gretna 2008 0-0 Dalbeattie Star

ConnorLamb

Good report. It's Richie Maxwell and you're right, Ally Mason came on for Tommy Muir. Totally different report on Star website. Funny, that.

I also thought that the Threave report on their website last week was also a good piece of fiction. 

I also thought that the Threave report on their website last week was also a good piece of fiction.

have to say the threave report was pretty much spot on! If it wasn't for vinnie in goals could well have been a totally different outcome, where as the threave keeper came off and said he was freezing having to keep himself warm!!

have to say the threave report was pretty much spot on! If it wasn't for vinnie in goals could well have been a totally different outcome, where as the threave keeper came off and said he was freezing having to keep himself warm!!

Vinny is a tremendous keeper. Seen him roughly 10 times & has always been a right stand out. Wee bit surprised an Annan or likes haven't took a wee punt on him

Probably the worst gretna performance all season and still WON the game big problems for threave management when there team raise its performances against Dalbeattie & Gretna but sadly still lost

Hahahaha brilliant!!

Nah the worst Gretna performance was Wednesday night against bsc glasgow I've never seen such a one sided match bsc played them off the park for 90minutes Gretna couldn't get a kick of the ball so they started kicking the bsc players I can't believe bsc didn't get the three points

Nah the worst Gretna performance was Wednesday night against bsc glasgow I've never seen such a one sided match bsc played them off the park for 90minutes Gretna couldn't get a kick of the ball so they started kicking the bsc players I can't believe bsc didn't get the three points

Surely a team can't be absolutely brutal and concede no goals?

Honestly sn some cracking saves from vinnie and some bad luck and bad finishing from the bsc guys but it's the best I've seen from bsc this season

By Christ then son you've a long way to go! You have one good player and it'll be a miracle f you still have him next season.

• 2 weeks later...

Vinny is a tremendous keeper. Seen him roughly 10 times & has always been a right stand out. Wee bit surprised an Annan or likes haven't took a wee punt on him

Threave conceded 86 league goals last seasonwhere as Gretna have only conceded 46 goals this season so far, marked improvement, I'd say.

Archived