Cowdenbeath v Dunfermline

In fairness to the Cowden fans the majority are happy to admit that their stadium is an absolute midden and the vast majority of their supporters are knuckle dragging scumbags with a penchant for mindless violence and trips to the West to watch their big team.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.I don't hear any other moans about prices at other grounds in this league..

As has been mentioned before CP is a bit dated, for it to have the prices it does seems a bit mental. Can't think of any other ground in the league where it could be more expensive to get into while offering such poor facilities. With attendances being how they are I don't think simply saying "If you don't like it f**k off" is a terribly good way to go about things.

In fairness to the Cowden fans the majority are happy to admit that their stadium is an absolute midden and the vast majority of their supporters are knuckle dragging scumbags with a penchant for mindless violence and trips to the West to watch their big team.

When this one starts posting, we are as well shutting the thread.

Groundhog day

As has been mentioned before CP is a bit dated, for it to have the prices it does seems a bit mental. Can't think of any other ground in the league where it could be more expensive to get into while offering such poor facilities. With attendances being how they are I don't think simply saying "If you don't like it f**k off" is a

terribly good way to go about things.

Just f**k off then, regardless of whether you like it or not.

As has been mentioned before CP is a bit dated, for it to have the prices it does seems a bit mental. Can't think of any other ground in the league where it could be more expensive to get into while offering such poor facilities. With attendances being how they are I don't think simply saying "If you don't like it f**k off" is a terribly good way to go about things.

Yes the extra 700 supporters you will bring will be appreciated. Whilst your other 3000 glory hunters stay at home

On a separate note I am glad this is a non ticket game as there was an issue in getting money back from cash strapped Dunfermline in the past.

Can't believe the moans for 15 pounds considering Cowdenbeath is just up the road and a cheap day out if you wish to drink in the town too.

Glory hunters, yep. That's why we have the biggest crowd outside the SPL most weeks despite being in the third tier.

Kelty hearts get bigger crowds than Cowden ffs.

The biggest crowd outside the SPL don't make me chuckle son. Are you saying Rangers,Falkirk and Hibs are having crowds under 3000?

Next you will be saying you deserve to be an SPL team and yes no doubt about it you have fantastic SPL facilities and a very good ground.However how much cheating went on I wonder to take you to the Dizzy heights of Scottish Football to aquire such a good stadium.

My end to this baffling debate is we Cowdenbeath Fc and it's supporters don't pretend to be something we are not Yes we have poor facilities yes it's not great to watch the product on the park at times yes it's hard to potentially face another relegation.

However one things for sure we are proud to follow a team serving a proud history to the community of Cowdenbeath and proud to help provide sustainability for our local club and we will never let any townie or other so called big club turn their noses at us as for far to long people and Scottish Football have treated Cowden Fc with no respect despite its achievements in recent times.

Cowdenbeath Fc with hard work and determination together we will always Survive and shirk no task the old mining town values.

Passionate view of our club and rant over

Imagine a diddy wee club like Cowdenbeath FC having the sheer audacity to charge extra when a big club like the superb footballing gods that are Dunfermline Athletic come into town. We need the cash to pay off Nishy after the 8 nil gubbing we will get.

Can't believe the moans for 15 pounds considering Cowdenbeath is just up the road and a cheap day out if you wish to drink in the town too.

Cowden is a good away day, the goth is a shambles now but wee Jimmy's is still cracking.

The moans for 15 pounds are based purely on the fact that the ground is so bad, the view so terrible that it's a rip off to the fans to be charging 15 quid for it, if fans stay away because of it that's a shame.

Cowden is a good away day, the goth is a shambles now but wee Jimmy's is still cracking.

The moans for 15 pounds are based purely on the fact that the ground is so bad, the view so terrible that it's a rip off to the fans to be charging 15 quid for it, if fans stay away because of it that's a shame.

We don't disagree that the ground is bad but that's what it is I am afraid. Hopefully one day we will have a new stadium built or the owners of Central Park invest in the stadium bringing it into 2016.

My end to this baffling debate is we Cowdenbeath Fc and it's supporters don't pretend to be something we are not Yes we have poor facilities yes it's not great to watch the product on the park at times yes it's hard to potentially face another relegation.

However one things for sure we are proud to follow a team serving a proud history to the community of Cowdenbeath and proud to help provide sustainability for our local club and we will never let any townie or other so called big club turn their noses at us as for far to long people and Scottish Football have treated Cowden Fc with no respect despite its achievements in recent times.

Cowdenbeath Fc with hard work and determination together we will always Survive and shirk no task the old mining town values.

Passionate view of our club and rant over

That's quite a passionate speech from someone who up until 4 years ago was a Rangers fan. 

Archived