Sign in to follow this  
Scary Bear

Rovers v Hibs 5.15 kick off

Could really do with getting our league form back on track. Failkirk are on a great run, if we dont win tomorrow i reckon they'll finish second.

Which to me would be outrageous if we don't finish 2nd given we have a better squad than Falkirk.

Wonder if we will start the blind goalkeeper again...

We really should be starting Vertanen to get him up to speed and used to playing behind this back four before the semi

Which to me would be outrageous if we don't finish 2nd given we have a better squad than Falkirk.

We shouldn't be as far behind Sevco as we are either. Obviously I don't give a f**k if we finish 2nd or 3rd if the end result is the same.

We shouldn't be as far behind Sevco as we are either. Obviously I don't give a f**k if we finish 2nd or 3rd if the end result is the same.

Are you still on the drink?

3rd have to play 2 extra games in the play offs.

Rovers are 5/1 to win even though we've won our last 4 home games and Hibs have lost their last 3 league games. Hardie 5/1 anytime scorer.

I know we're just little Raith Rovers, but still.

Decided to head through for this, safe to say that no less than a win is what is needed, especially after falkirks result last night.

Hadn't noticed the Sevco score. Oooft! Looks like some game.

I can see us getting a pasting tonight. Stubbs will make sure they play to their ability. Just hope the defence is resolute.

3rd have to play 2 extra games in the play offs.

Yes i do know that. I meant if the end result is the same...meaning getting promotion. Made f**k all difference last year finishing second, we were left for two weeks without a game.

I would say the league position says otherwise