Rovers v Hibs 5.15 kick off

The away attendance was announced on Twitter as 977 away fans.

Under 1000 away fans for the visit of 'big club' Hibs. Wonder what our Board thought of that? Hole in the finances?

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When is the parade for this famous victory? Surely will go on the mantelpiece next to Raith's famous Ramsden cup win and the time they led Bayern Munich 1-0 but then got beaten?

Still hurting then.

When is the parade for this famous victory? Surely will go on the mantelpiece next to Raith's famous Ramsden cup win and the time they led Bayern Munich 1-0 but then got beaten?

Not at all. Don't grudge a team a famous victory and one of the biggest in their history.

Oooft.

The very definition of seething.

Not at all. Don't grudge a team a famous victory and one of the biggest in their history.

Every team that's been in this league with Hibs has beaten them except Cowdenbeath, Livingston and St Mirren. It doesn't mean much tbh.

See we're getting all the clichéd seething/hurting stuff directed at Hibeesbounce75 when it isn't appropriate.

I can't be the only person pleased that Stubbs and Cummings weren't sat on the bench grinning from ear to ear.

Notice you didn't mention our famous League Cup victory over Celtic.

They say time is a great healer...unless you're a Hibs fan. The crushing disappointment is all too frequent.

Every team that's been in this league with Hibs has beaten them except Cowdenbeath, Livingston and St Mirren. It doesn't mean much tbh.

St Mirren away is next up for Hibs. Wonder what odds the bookies will be offering.

Who experiences crushing disappointment over football? Sounds like you're self projecting.

I don't. if hibs lose a game I feel pissed off for about half an hour afterwards then I go home to my partner and child and you realise there is more to life than a game of football.

Raith deserved their win yesterday because they exploited our weakness. Defending set pieces/long balls/ crosses. That stems from the goalkeeper putting the fear of God into the defence because he's a liability.

Archived