Rovers v Hibs 5.15 kick off

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be bitter about that last minute equaliser on Saturday?

It's been going on long before that though.

Why would he be bitter about the last minute equaliser on Saturday? That was the least we deserved. It could have been 4-1or 5-1 and there couldn't have been many complaints based on the balance of play.. Hardie probably should have had a hatrick anyway.

Hibs to win to at least keep it interesting for another week.

Hoping we are still very much in the race for the play off come 4.45 next Saturday.

If you were to beat Hibs, I cant see anyone catching you.

Hibs will almost certainly arrest their horrible league form due to that morale boosting and downright impressive victory away to Inverness last night. I envisage a tough game, most likely decided by the odd goal. We should hopefully notice a difference from the last time we played Hibs due to having actual real strikers on the pitch this time, a couple of whom are in good form. I'd love to say that I think we'll pinch it, but our form against the teams above us in the league is abysmal. It'll be tight.

We play on Sat evening, so if Morton drop points it takes a whole load of pressure off. 

If we drop points at home to Alloa, our season is done!

We need to put some pressure on you boys.

Great win for Hibs last night, fair play. Would it make sense for them to play the sub keeper who will have to play at Hampden, give him some game time?

A win would really make our path to the play-offs straightforward. So we'll lose.

Great win for Hibs last night, fair play. Would it make sense for them to play the sub keeper who will have to play at Hampden, give him some game time?

A win would really make our path to the play-offs straightforward. So we'll lose.

Let's hope they stick with Oxley.

Sure he wishes he was a Raith fan.

Less crushing disappointment that way. We win the finals on the rare occasion that they come around.

Our record in the play-offs is terrible, so it's swings and roundabouts.

Could really do with getting our league form back on track. Failkirk are on a great run, if we dont win tomorrow i reckon they'll finish second.

If we don't win tomorrow we are fucked. I'm now going. We need a win tomorrow.

Archived