Recent Purchases

Dee Dee

I'll give you a trade in for any current bridge you have or a further £100 off.

How much of a discount could I get if I managed to get you a picture of MattyDFC? One you wouldn't have already stored on your iPad?

That worth anything to you, Grandpa?

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ridiculous money Skidmarks. This pair have bought a house not that long ago. House is quite old and I doubt this will be the last large sum they will need to fork out for something that's not working!

Our boilers still chugging along, I'll no doubt have to replace it before Winter but I'm not paying that for it just now.

How much of a discount could I get if I managed to get you a picture of MattyDFC? One you wouldn't have already stored on your iPad?

That worth anything to you, Grandpa?

You're comebacks are usually better than that Bobby. I'm disappointed in you. :(

I got mine brand new with the flat, think it had a 5 year guarantee but I'm now dreading it packing in at any moment.

You should have a few years left out it. Still, I do recommend the Scottish Gas Homecare. They've come out quite a few times to us at no charge (apart from the monthly DD)

You should have a few years left out it. Still, I do recommend the Scottish Gas Homecare. They've come out quite a few times to us at no charge (apart from the monthly DD)

Scottish Gas Homecare is a rip off. You're far more easily duped than I would have thought.

Sure you don't want a bridge?

I've had it serviced from the same company twice and the engineer on both occasions was masturbating over how nice and clean it was compared to what he was used to so I'm sure it will do us fine without that for now. It will probably pack in on its 5 year anniversary knowing my luck.

Scottish Gas Homecare is a rip off. You're far more easily duped than I would have thought.

Sure you don't want a bridge?

What's with this bridge chat? It's not even funny.

Was it from the time you took the ferry to Shelbyville and tied an onion to your belt (which was the style at the time)...

What's with this bridge chat? It's not even funny.

Was it from the time you took the ferry to Shelbyville and tied an onion to your belt (which was the style at the time)...

Jesus you're struggling tonight Bobby. I'll back off and give you time to regroup.

Granny and Bobby are quality. Sorry to interrupt!

Do you get first refusal?

Aye, whoever sees it first can call dibs on it...assuming they're willing to pay the sale price, of course. I've heard tales of charity shops whose staff rip off the good stuff before it hits the floor, but I've never worked at one. Everyone at BHF gets a 25% discount anyway, which is plenty generous IMO.

We've got more Enya CDs if you want me to set them aside   ;)

So it's not the end of the world then?

Not unless you don't love me anymore, Zen   :wub:

Jesus you're struggling tonight Bobby. I'll back off and give you time to regroup.

No need old man, you'll pass out soon enough.

Luckily the amount of drink you've consumed will restrict how much of a fool you can make of yourself tonight.

I wouldn't recommend Scottish Power. Utterly clueless.

Our boiler was persistently overheating, cutting out then pumping over frequently (worrying) between September and February. Had their engineers out multiple times every month who couldn't resolve the issue, before they gave up and said there was nothing more they could do.

Sometimes I really do think we are the same person.

Hang on...our boiler insurance was through Npower. Crisis averted.

I wouldn't recommend Scottish Power. Utterly clueless.

Our boiler was persistently overheating, cutting out then pumping over frequently (worrying) between September and February. Had their engineers out multiple times every month who couldn't resolve the issue, before they gave up and said there was nothing more they could do.

Sounds like a night with GD's wife. 

Archived