Dundee Utd v Dundee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What to make of today? 3 at the back costs us dearly once again, how many times did we try for offside and fail due to this shitty setup Mixu insists on. A decent manager would have got us 3 points after they went down to 10 but between the refusal to change the system and the timing of the subbies we were fortunate to get a draw. Murray should have been on 20 mins earlier for me as it was clear by then Dundee were sitting deep and his pace is 1 thing that could have been used against that. Ofere looks to be another poor signing which would take Mixus record to good signings - zero vs shite signings - several.

Right I need to step in here - Ofere is a holocaust of a footballer but really caused our back line problems and at least made space for others.

Murray is a holocaust of a footballer and runs around aimlessly.

Now my view from the box was pretty shite but that's how I saw it.

Right I need to step in here - Ofere is a holocaust of a footballer but really caused our back line problems and at least made space for others.

His aimless runs won us a couple of free kicks and corners in the short time he was on the park. Definitely not the most gifted player but at least he was direct and thats what we were crying out for all second half.

Some day!

Proud as punch of the young lads leading out the Dee's and doing the Hemmings to the ET stand as they ran off.

Walked in the dressing room and Gary Harkins standing bollock naked - that's my life made. Even laughed when I said he wasna getting near my wife wi that thing after me singing he could for years.

Only Dee's in a box chocka with DABs and all were very courteous apart from the boy that said he was going to bottle me after the game - benefit of the doubt he may have been pished and attempting banter (and never bottled me in the end) but a bizarre thing to say to a boy standing with his 2 kids..

Utd staff brand new and really put the effort in to make sure my boys were included despite their differing experience to the other 9 mascots.

As for the game - reds harsh IMO but I'd be baying for blood if the shoes on the other foot.

Utd deserved their equaliser in the end, through endeavour rather than quality.

The Dundee Derby is and always will be the best Derby in the country - proud of my city - never lets me down.

<<<<pished

brilliant. Love hearing stuff like this. Great memories for you all. Well done to everyone B)

Result keeps that fat c**t in a job. Honestly never hated anyone as much in my life. What a fucking failure as a manager and a human being. Dundee go down to 10 men and we still have five at the back against a knackered Hemmings?? Gives me the boak talking about this mess. What about is subs? Cant change formation against 10 mem so lets go like for like but change it by staying the same. That dumping Efore will never be a footballer as long as ive got a hole in my arse, utter carthouse

I love a rant and this was a cracker.

Ofere genuinely can't play football. At all. Yet looking back afterwards he was actually pretty effective and set up the equaliser. I think he has the least technical ability of any footballer I've ever seen at Tannadice.

He definetly the ugliest guy I've ever seen. Bet he's got a ginger bush too. What a fucking mutant.

His wind up faces in front of the shed and across the other stand after they scored  :lol:

What a fucking welt, should stick to acting the big shot in liquid  :1eye

Out of interest, what was being shouted at him? Players and managers take all sorts of pelters (deservedly in a lot of cases) from the stands, so you can hardly blame them when they give it back.

Getting the stewards involved (or at least attempting to) suggests either something over the top was said or he just had a head's gone. It would be nice to have some sort of evidence of either.

I had a pal in the stand behind and they've said it was just the usual "Fat c**t, Dundee United's going down & Mixu what's the score(unsurprisingly, before half time)". I'm very much in the "don't dish it out if you can't take it back" camp but if he's called the police over to complain then that's embarassing as f**k.

When you listen to his post match interviews he's clearly creeping closer and closer to a full blown mental breakdown though. And when if you guys go down those photos are going to make him look like an utter tit

Result keeps that fat c**t in a job. Honestly never hated anyone as much in my life. What a fucking failure as a manager and a human being. Dundee go down to 10 men and we still have five at the back against a knackered Hemmings?? Gives me the boak talking about this mess. What about is subs? Cant change formation against 10 mem so lets go like for like but change it by staying the same. That dumping Efore will never be a footballer as long as ive got a hole in my arse, utter carthouse

Eloquently put. Agree with every word. If said fat c**t is still at Tannadice next season, I'll question my sanity attending games.

Ofere is fucking useless by the way.

I thought he looked a real threat. Maybe just his height or maybe because you were well in the ascendency when he came on but he made me shite myself about 5 times.

Watching it again - McKay moves away from the goal and looks like he lost control before Bain met him - still not convinced it is a red.

It's definitely not a red and their second goal should have been disallowed for a clear foul.

It keeps that DABS slightly hopeful for another week or 2 which only add to the joy when the inevitable happens.

Archived