Dundee Utd v Dundee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually liked Mixu until he took on this job. He's became a laughing stock and genuinely at times appears as if he could be well on his way to a mental breakdown.

I still don't hate him as such, considering how woeful he's been - but he's definitely came across as United's version of Bomber without the attachment of the OF is the only thing he has going for him over Bomber at the moment.

Allowing Dundee's second goal was the one of the worst decisions I've ever seen an official make.

I never get why people state stuff like this before checking replays  :lol:

Anyway, game was a sore one but things like that happen sometimes. Having Harkins and Stewart on the pitch with 10 men and no subs is a tough task. Just got to move on and get a good result against Ross County.

Murray should of been on much earlier! morris, gunning, dixon were all poor we played shite and we're lucky to get a draw. Seriously though Mixu needs to f**k 3 at the back it clearly doesn't work

Agree with every word of this. If Murray had been in earlier we may have taken all three points.

United are hopeless and I've got a full body minter for Mixu if he has actually complained to the polis about Dundee fans winding him up.

Still, an injury time equaliser in a derby feels pretty good.

The goal was obviously a sickener but as soon as Mckay scored his penalty it felt like it was coming a lot earlier & the end result would be inevitable.They needed to win though, whilst a point isn't the end of the world for us.

Mcgowan and Mcginn were decent. Mitchell didn't look out of place & Harkins should have been taken off instead of Low.

Meh.

A point puts us 9 ahead of Killie - effectively a 4 game cushion with our goal difference. If we can get it up to 11/12 points by the split then we will be safe even if we're not in the top 6.

Again we get something from a game, not because if Mixu but inspite of him. Now that I've had a chance to think about the game properly it is still quite unbelievable we actually got something from today's game. We are absolutely awful, and in particular during the last period of the game when we should have been on top. It was so very nearly 3-1 right at the end when both Gunning and Morris fucked up for about the 83rd time. Why Mixu has all of a sudden punted Morris back in to this team I will never know. 

We will be relegated for sure and we totally and utterly deserve it.

Disappointed nit to hold out after making it to injury time but would of took a point beforehand.

Red card changed the game and with 11 we would of cakewalked it imo

Point isn't really useful to either team, we now HAVE to beat county at home in two weeks unfortunately I fear we may have draw too many games this season for top 6

I really enjoyed that game today, infinitely more than the Manchester derby anyway.

Uniteds defence though, absolutely horrific. Dundee fucked it up big time. If you are going to try and defend a lead for 20 minutes by camping in your own half then you need to be a) good at doing so and b) have everyone prepared to do their bit and not just wander about like harkins did.

I hope united stay up TBH.

Let's hope that the BBC don't have the temerity to criticise Dundee for shite defending and a bottle-job on Sportscene though, otherwise that fat mess Hartley will probably have a life-threatening coronary over the injustice.

Some day!

Proud as punch of the young lads leading out the Dee's and doing the Hemmings to the ET stand as they ran off.

Walked in the dressing room and Gary Harkins standing bollock naked - that's my life made. Even laughed when I said he wasna getting near my wife wi that thing after me singing he could for years.

Only Dee's in a box chocka with DABs and all were very courteous apart from the boy that said he was going to bottle me after the game - benefit of the doubt he may have been pished and attempting banter (and never bottled me in the end) but a bizarre thing to say to a boy standing with his 2 kids..

Utd staff brand new and really put the effort in to make sure my boys were included despite their differing experience to the other 9 mascots.

As for the game - reds harsh IMO but I'd be baying for blood if the shoes on the other foot.

Utd deserved their equaliser in the end, through endeavour rather than quality.

The Dundee Derby is and always will be the best Derby in the country - proud of my city - never lets me down.

<<<<pished

Archived