Dundee Utd v Dundee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did yeah, this United team is a complete farce and you could easily have scored a third despite the fact you, bizarrely, had no intention of attacking after the red. I've seen us beat this United side despite losing our best player early on, getting our keeper sent off, giving away a penalty, being a goal down and only having 25 minutes left. 

They are a joke, and not beating them after being 2-0 up is not a good result, regardless of the circumstances, your manager and players just utterly shitebagged it.

Telt.

Allowing Dundee's second goal was the one of the worst decisions I've ever seen an official make.

Clearly hasn't seen a replay. Looked miles offside on first blush but replays show carthorse Gunning playing him on.

Allowing Dundee's second goal was the one of the worst decisions I've ever seen an official make.

Looked offside at the game but many folk saying from the TV it was onside. I'll reserve judgement until I see the replays.

Hemmings was fucked.

Clearly you didn't watch the game. We could have had a further attacking threat if we weren't forced to use all our subs.

No, your manager fucked it by keeping on Harkins, who never touched the ball in the second half.

No, your manager fucked it by keeping on Harkins, who never touched the ball in the second half.

Bit of an exaggeration there, as he rolled the ball to McGinn, after a free kick was awarded. I don't think you'll find any dispute about him not being subbed, when we went down to ten.

Being taunted by the Derry - cries for the polis. United equalise, tries to act the big man to the same folk he was crying for to be removed.

You forgot the bit about the collection of heads gone Dundee fans that reacted to the ear cupping. Grown men almost falling over the railings and becoming slavering messes at the actions of a football manager. That's a tad embarrassing.

United were winning every single header. We needed all the height we could get. I doubt Nicky Low would have been able to deal with balls into the box which was United done time and time again.

Again, you're talking a lot of shite and desperate to pass 'blame' as if we shat it which clearly isn't the case considering the circumstances.

Shite to come away with only a point and it's a bit of a sickener, but Hemmings was absolutely fucked and couldn't hold the ball (Not that he was getting many opportunities to) and it's things like this you don't spot on TV because the camera is always following the ball.

You forgot the bit about the collection of heads gone Dundee fans that reacted to the ear cupping. Grown men almost falling over the railings and becoming slavering messes at the actions of a football manager. That's a tad embarrassing.

Without doubt, I agree. Almost as embarrassing as crying to the police for being slagged off, only to then turn and slag them off the very first chance you get. Shitehouse behaviour of the highest order. I'd have little to no care if he done the ear cupping thing - if he never asked the police to remove punters for being bad to his feelings.

I was too busy being absolutely bewildered at Coll Donaldson running past the Shed then the Jim McLean stand attempting a woeful fake laugh and having his hands in a position like he'd just held shite and clapped.

He won't win any Oscars.

Without doubt, I agree. Almost as embarrassing as crying to the police for being slagged off, only to then turn and slag them off the very first chance you get. Shitehouse behaviour of the highest order. I'd have little to no care if he done the ear cupping thing - if he never asked the police to remove punters for being bad to his feelings.

Watching it on TV,the police looked like they were giving Mixu a ticking off AFTER the equaliser and his subsequent go at the Dundee fans.Didnt look like he had asked them over!

Watching it on TV,the police looked like they were giving Mixu a ticking off AFTER the equaliser and his subsequent go at the Dundee fans.Didnt look like he had asked them over!

He asked them over earlier in the game, being 2-0 down and being slagged off.

We were woeful in taking advantage of not only the ten men Dundee were reduced to, but how easy they made it for us to launch wave after wave of attack.

It didn't help having guys like Dixon, Morris and Ofere tripping over their own bloody feet half the time.

Still, we got there in the end, but we should have won it.

The hope continues to irritatingly remain.

He's a mile onside! :lol:

Yep, definetely on.

Have to say - first I've seen the penalty incident - looks like a clear pen but very harsh red card due to McKay's first touch taking the ball a) that far wide and b) at that narrow an angle behind the goal, plus he's naturally right footed I think - if he was to shoot he'd be swivelling at a hell of an angle. edit: seeing it again - ball is curling and moving away from goal, too, so he'd definitely be having to take at least one touch before taking a shot on. No idea if that factors into the rules tbh but gut feeling is that it makes it far less of a "clear" opportunity, if that makes any sense. another edit: ffs, watching that second angle again is giving me some doubt. f**k being a ref.

Perhaps clearer on a big HD tv or the like but I'm leaning heavily to the "not a red" camp. I'll wait until I can hear whatever footballing geniuses are on Sportscene tonight before coming to a definitive conclusion.

edit: that second goal is like something you'd see on a fives pitch. Fucking love Scottish football

Archived