Dundee Utd v Dundee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's Granny Danger, not had his pills.
  F*ck off you. FWIW I reckon it's another NDD alias and he doesn't deserve any publicity.
4-4-2Kawashima Knoyle, Morris, Donaldson, DixonSpittal, Paton, Demel/Rankin, DowAnier, McKaybring on Ofere, Murray or Fraser
Will Kawa be fit?Dixon has been poor and Morris isn't ready for a game as Friday night showed.Don't want Demel back in the team.I'd play Murray ahead of McKay.

United always do the 'injury crisis' thing before a derby in which they play their strongest squad anyways. So I've no doubts Kawa will make it.

Do they have a strongest squad?

Does anyone know what it is?

DAB's I notice Knoyle listed in a few of the teams above - has he featured at all sinvce his loan spell? Was he any good? Or is it just desperate hope that a change will inspire improvement?

Only played against Ross County. He was outstanding when we had ten men in the cup game.

Gotta play Spittal further forward - he only performs against Dundee.

Zwick/Kawashima; Knoyle, Donaldson, Gunning, Dixon (ugh); Spittal, Paton, Rankin, Fraser; Ofere, Anier

I am nervous about this one. Would take a draw right now. Hoping for Zwick in the goal and for Dixon to continue his recent form.

I couldn't care less what keeper is played. They are all the same - capable of some excellent shot stopping but atrocious when the ball is on top of them.

Paton, Rankin and Spittal will all have stormers. It's what they do.

McKay and Ofere love a goal against us as well.

All that said, if we match the DABs effort we'll beat them as we are comfortably better in almost every position.

I worry about our ability to match their effort though....

I worry about our ability to match their effort though....

Indeed, we seem to lack urgency/effort at times. If we had Ross County levels of fitness/determination we'd steamroller this United team.

Archived