Dundee Utd v Dundee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not confident either, feel like a rape victim returning to the scene of the crime going to tannadice after recent years. Hopefully we don't bottle it and actually play well and take the game to them for a change rather than waiting to go behind before trying to salvage something.

One big positive for us in comparison to the derby at dens in the new year will be Greg Stewart playing. Dixon was rotten that game and cammy Kerr got the better of him on several occasions. Stewart can punish Dixon more than Kerr if he turns up and Dixon continues to be shite.

I'm not confident either, feel like a rape victim returning to the scene of the crime going to tannadice after recent years. Hopefully we don't bottle it and actually play well and take the game to them for a change rather than waiting to go behind before trying to salvage something.

One big positive for us in comparison to the derby at dens in the new year will be Greg Stewart playing. Dixon was rotten that game and cammy Kerr got the better of him on several occasions. Stewart can punish Dixon more than Kerr if he turns up and Dixon continues to be shite.

Hoping Dixon is watching from the bench. Probably not though.

Spot on. My arse holes twitching like a rabbits nose awready.

Last 'big' game we turned up for, IMO. Was the league decider against Dumbarton, but by jingo did they make us sweat in the second half. That was nothing to do wi the fine weather, that day, either.

Before that, I'm really struggling to think of one. Especially in the tap league or a major cup competition.

Hamilton 0-3 Dundee. Massive at the time but I agree, we shit the bed usually in big games.

United win really helps us, watching them go one up before shitting the bed again would be hilarious though

There was a queue for tickets this morning which surprised me.

I had to go in for a new kit for the wee man as we couldn't find his shorts or 1 sock - thankfully they've been reduced to half price so I got a full replacement kit as his top is well worn - for his big to appearance on Sky TV ken.

Archived