Dundee Utd v Dundee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember the last time I actually looked forward to a Utd match, other than cup games. It's usually a general feeling of despair and helplessness and just wanting it to be over without having to go through the experience.

Dont know why there seems to be such apathy in our support for this game. Its Dundee we are playing FFS!

If I had to guess I'd say it's because it's difficult to find something to be positive about. We look poor as a team, the players look dispirited/disinterested and the manager looks like he doesn't know what he's doing.

I remember towards the end of 2015 when we still losing games but were unfortunate to be doing so. I was able to get myself motivated at that time because there was an indication that we were progressing. That's gone.

Dont know why there seems to be such apathy in our support for this game. Its Dundee we are playing FFS!

We are not very good and the thought of losing to Dundee at Tannadice before our relegation is not exactly something I have much cheer for. I'll fully back the team for 90 minutes tomorrow because it's such a big game. I can't see us winning though.

We'll probably shit the bed to be fair. We don't do 'big' games. We are very fortunate that Hibs take the flak for us.

Spot on. My arse holes twitching like a rabbits nose awready.

Last 'big' game we turned up for, IMO. Was the league decider against Dumbarton, but by jingo did they make us sweat in the second half. That was nothing to do wi the fine weather, that day, either.

Before that, I'm really struggling to think of one. Especially in the tap league or a major cup competition.

Archived