Dundee Utd v Dundee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mixu's been cited by the compliance officer for gesticulating and shouting at the away supporters.

:lol:

The compliance officer is back!  I thought he/she was given the sack after doing bugger all for months.

Picking up on Mixu doing that and not Stewart's stamp seems a bit ridiculous.

Re. Mixu. We should be talking about years, rather than games. If this has happened on the street, that's exactly what we would be discussing. Years not games.

Yet another, sickening, example of footballers/ managers/members of staff/whatever doing whatever they damn well please and receiving, nothing more than, a ruffle of the hair and a, playful, clip round the back of the head. Sickening. I feel, truly, sickened.

Eta for an amendment

The compliance officer is back! I thought he/she was given the sack after doing bugger all for months.

Picking up on Mixu doing that and not Stewart's stamp seems a bit ridiculous.

U wot m8?!

Re. Mixu. We should be talking about years, rather than games. If this has happened on the street, that's exactly what we would be discussing. Years not games.

Yet another, sickening, example of footballers doing whatever they damn well please and receiving, nothing more than, a ruffle of the hair and a, playful, clip round the back of the head. Sickening. I feel, truly, sickened.

JS53530390.jpg

Mixu's been cited by the compliance officer for gesticulating and shouting at the away supporters.

:lol:

Don't know if it's been mentioned but Gunning was standing beside him encouraging him.

10 game ban each.

Archived