Dundee Utd v Dundee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of years ago big Mixu was on the same flight as a few dozen Celtic fans going to Zagreb.

Wouldnt commit himself on the assertation we put to him that Teemo Pukki was shite

Took his shoes off for the whole flight exposing us all to his socks for 3 hours

Draw your own conclusions from that

Players get booked and if a second yellow sent off for celebrating with their own fans. I like Mixu, bit of a character, but what he did was well out of order.

Out of interest, what was being shouted at him? Players and managers take all sorts of pelters (deservedly in a lot of cases) from the stands, so you can hardly blame them when they give it back.

Getting the stewards involved (or at least attempting to) suggests either something over the top was said or he just had a head's gone. It would be nice to have some sort of evidence of either.

Out of interest, what was being shouted at him? Players and managers take all sorts of pelters (deservedly in a lot of cases) from the stands, so you can hardly blame them when they give it back.

Getting the stewards involved (or at least attempting to) suggests either something over the top was said or he just had a head's gone. It would be nice to have some sort of evidence of either.

Despite mixu himself acknowledging it was just verbal, Utd mad and a few of the more hysterical DABs I know are claiming he was pelted with coins for 90 mins before eventually snapping 😂😂😂😂

Despite mixu himself acknowledging it was just verbal, Utd mad and a few of the more hysterical DABs I know are claiming he was pelted with coins for 90 mins before eventually snapping 😂😂😂😂

Verbal can still be too far in some cases.

Don't get me wrong, it's his job to take some grief - but there's a line.

Despite mixu himself acknowledging it was just verbal, Utd mad and a few of the more hysterical DABs I know are claiming he was pelted with coins for 90 mins before eventually snapping

Words can hurt too. :(

I'd just like to know if it was "You're shite and so are your team", Deeboy's fantasy involving Mixu's daughter, or whatever. Context 'n' that.

Verbal can still be too far in some cases.

Don't get me wrong, it's his job to take some grief - but there's a line.

Na, if it's racist, bigoted etc then it's too far.

If it's about him being a fat, useless pudding then fair game to push the buttons.

If it was about riding his daughter then that's just plain sensible.

Fantastic noise by the Dundee faithful in the last few minutes (must be all the dark blue blood past on by our forefathers)

That was a goosebump moment. You could actually see a few players wondering what was going on :lol:

DDYB

If not for bains red we would have won that by 3 or 4, red and pen gives them a huge lift, they are absolutely shite tho and have no chance of staying up, think we will struggle for top 6 but if so we can relegate them at dens

DDYB

Na, if it's racist, bigoted etc then it's too far.

If it's about him being a fat, useless pudding then fair game to push the buttons.

If it was about riding his daughter then that's just plain sensible.

Surely it's worse than being a fat useless c**t.

That's absolute child's play.

Anything about his daughter starts to get questionable - so I'm guessing that's what he's reacting to.

If not for bains red we would have won that by 3 or 4, red and pen gives them a huge lift, they are absolutely shite tho and have no chance of staying up, think we will struggle for top 6 but if so we can relegate them at dens

DDYB

Shut up Andy, you nipple

Surely it's worse than being a fat useless c**t.

That's absolute child's play.

Anything about his daughter starts to get questionable - so I'm guessing that's what he's reacting to.

I doubt anyone said anything about his daughter tbh - that's a P&B thing.

It'll have been about how fat he is, how shite utd are, WHATS THE FUCKING POINT, Utds going down etc.

He lost it. Not for the first time so hardly surprising.

Archived