Dundee Utd v Dundee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some day!

Proud as punch of the young lads leading out the Dee's and doing the Hemmings to the ET stand as they ran off.

Walked in the dressing room and Gary Harkins standing bollock naked - that's my life made. Even laughed when I said he wasna getting near my wife wi that thing after me singing he could for years.

Only Dee's in a box chocka with DABs and all were very courteous apart from the boy that said he was going to bottle me after the game - benefit of the doubt he may have been pished and attempting banter (and never bottled me in the end) but a bizarre thing to say to a boy standing with his 2 kids..

Utd staff brand new and really put the effort in to make sure my boys were included despite their differing experience to the other 9 mascots.

As for the game - reds harsh IMO but I'd be baying for blood if the shoes on the other foot.

Utd deserved their equaliser in the end, through endeavour rather than quality.

The Dundee Derby is and always will be the best Derby in the country - proud of my city - never lets me down.

<<<<pished

Best derby by a mile mate. X

Result keeps that fat c**t in a job. Honestly never hated anyone as much in my life. What a fucking failure as a manager and a human being. Dundee go down to 10 men and we still have five at the back against a knackered Hemmings?? Gives me the boak talking about this mess. What about is subs? Cant change formation against 10 mem so lets go like for like but change it by staying the same. That dumping Efore will never be a footballer as long as ive got a hole in my arse, utter carthouse

On reflection, the point will do us more than Utd. I'm more for looking over my shoulder at Killie than looking up at County. No complaints for Bain's red card though.

I can't help thinking that Utd were there for the taking and we could've really scored a few more with 11 men on the park.

Harkins and Stewart can leave at the end of this season.

Result keeps that fat c**t in a job. Honestly never hated anyone as much in my life. What a fucking failure as a manager and a human being. Dundee go down to 10 men and we still have five at the back against a knackered Hemmings?? Gives me the boak talking about this mess. What about is subs? Cant change formation against 10 mem so lets go like for like but change it by staying the same. That dumping Efore will never be a footballer as long as ive got a hole in my arse, utter carthouse

:lol: pleasing.

Archived