Dundee Utd v Dundee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd be forgiven for thinking that it was the first football match that Mixu had attended. Imagine the opposition manager being verbally abused in a derby!

Think it was all sound with him having his wee celebration and that but actually winging to the press about stewards not silencing naughty football fans is incredibly embarrassing. It's part of the job putting up with stuff like that.

Nope no pitch invasion...disappointed we didn't take all 3 points...Kane Hemmings is the Dees best player by a country mile...Stewart is good but a dirty b*****d...fair play to the boy Mitchell coming off the bench and making some good saves after Bain's red card...hope remains, but time and games are running out...

Nope no pitch invasion...disappointed we didn't take all 3 points...Kane Hemmings is the Dees best player by a country mile...Stewart is good but a dirty b*****d...fair play to the boy Mitchell coming off the bench and making some good saves after Bain's red card...hope remains, but time and games are running out...

That Stewart incident was f**k all btw - seen it at half time in their highlights in a lounge full of DABs who agreed.

Thank you.

Stewart throws himself to the ground a bit dramatically now and then, but dirty? We probably don't have a bigger bottler than him when it comes to the rough and tumble stuff. There was one hilarious moment where he went up for a header, seen a United player breathing down his neck and just completely dived out the way.

That Stewart incident was f**k all btw - seen it at half time in their highlights in a lounge full of DABs who agreed.

Thank you.

I did not mention any particular incident...I was talking about the entire game...was talked to 3 times by the ref and escaped a card...

Dixon was at it. He did take a sore one but it was a tangle of legs and nothing more. It was a desperate attempt by him to get someone sent off. I am shocked he lasted the 90 minutes himself. 

Ran tirelessly, yet barely moved after the 65th minute?

Agreed he was completely gassed.

Power of work he puts in tbf. If Nick Ross finds him at the death we'd have buried them.

I said right then that would haunt us.

Archived