Dundee Utd v Dundee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really?! Why haven't any of you ever brought it up before?

It's a pity we have to bring it up at all, all four glorious victories are celebrated in knowledgeable footballing circles.

Imagine what guys like Luggy (Paul Sturrock) and Sash (David Narey MBE) would be worth in today's market, frightening.

It's a pity we have to bring it up at all, all four glorious victories are celebrated in knowledgeable footballing circles.

Imagine what guys like Luggy (Paul Sturrock) and Sash (David Narey MBE) would be worth in today's market, frightening.

Almost enough to stave off your forthcoming Administration I'd have thought.

Not seen United win in the league since October. Can't see that changing here, draw at best, but suspect something like 2-4 with whichever c**t of a keeper plays throwing a couple in, and probably a howler from Gunning as well.

Almost enough to stave off your forthcoming Administration I'd have thought.

There seems to be lots of Funsters out there who would love to see us go into administration.

Can't think why either. :rolleyes:

Good to see the usual derby chat reaching its usual heights with talk of attendances, past and current glories alongside what current/ex staff/players have/haven't done either now or in the past.

As always I can't wait for the game to be over so we can repeat all of this top drawer stuff on Sunday night and in to Monday.

Stu's become a boring bugger since he put a ring on it.

I'm secretly delighted all we have to worry about is terrible back and forths between the two sets of fans rather than religious or political shite. Its why we all the love the Dundee derby! (Although I understand you Dundee fans would like a brief/extended hiatus as of next season? Cant think why...)

Good to see the usual derby chat reaching its usual heights with talk of attendances, past and current glories alongside what current/ex staff/players have/haven't done either now or in the past.

As always I can't wait for the game to be over so we can repeat all of this top drawer stuff on Sunday night and in to Monday.

What else should we chat about? It's a football message board, not the Guardian literary supplement.

Archived