Today's scores 12/03/16.

IrvineVicsMan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kilsyth fans are diabolical ? This is coming from the same idiots when leaving the ground were taunting some of our older supporters with chants of easy,inbtween swearing and nice hand signals, get a grip,whats wrong is bankies think the whol world owes them a living,why dont u learn to win right with some dignity instead of mocking other teams

What a load of absolute guff. I was leaving the ground with my nine year old daughter and witnessed a few Kilsyth fans losing the plot and swearing and using "nice" hand signals towards those leaving the ground. Several Bankies fans responded in kind - if you can't take it......

post-14714-14578682887598_thumb.jpg

Use Kilsyth boys don't half like a moan. I was talking 2 the boy pearsons dad as I know him cos his oldest boy recce played for us and I was talking about how bad the ref was this madman started having a fit and shouting at me so I just laughed at him lol every team has roasters in there support I met Kilsyths yesterday lol

Mon the papers

kilsyth fans are diabolical ? This is coming from the same idiots when leaving the ground were taunting some of our older supporters with chants of easy,inbtween swearing and nice hand signals, get a grip,whats wrong is bankies think the whol world owes them a living,why dont u learn to win right with some dignity instead of mocking other teams

I clapped the referee and some old coffin dodger beside me turned round and called me a big c**t 😂 that was my cue to wind you all right up

Archived