Funny Comedians

Bump. Anyone seen Stewart Lee recently? He's performing the festival theatre in March and it'd be a great gift for my dad's Christmas if he's still as good. Alarming amount of tickets left that's why I ask.

I walked past him in Leicester Square when I was down for the Scotland game. I drunkenly alerted my pals by saying 'thats Stewart Lee' rather too loudly. We briefly made awkward eye contact as we walked past each other. He wasn't particularly funny tbh.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bill Burr is the man at the moment, I watched Joe Rogans end of the world podcast the other week where he had some of the best stand-ups in America together for the US election results and Burr was head and shoulders above the rest. His new special should be on netflix soon, his podcast is worth a listen also although it can be a bit US sports heavy at times.

I started listening to Burrs podcast not too long ago. Been into his stand up for a while, needs a new Netflix/HBO special soon though. Sure I heard him mention editing a new special on his podcast, don't know where it's going to be aired though.
Coincidentally, that's another reason I didn't check out Joe Rogan earlier, he advertises some MCT 'snake' oil shite on Burrs podcast.

Archived