Funny Comedians

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stewart Lee's bang on about Bill Hicks tbf. Must be great being judged on about two hours of material. Really into this conspiracy theory that he didn't die and he's now Alex Jones from Infowars.

Bill Hicks book is the best book any human can ever read. Try not to let the Turkish sun let the glue melt on the book binding though or it makes it particularly difficult to read.

This may be more for the Radio 4 cognoscenti but John Finnemore is clever and Mark Steel is always worth a listen (unless he's on The News Quiz).

Cabin Pressure is one of the most under-rated comedies in recent years.  Anyone that can make Stephanie Cole funny has to be doing something right.

​1 Rhod Gilbert 2 Dari O'Brian, 3 Kevin Bridges 4 Tommy Teirnan 5 Frank Skinner, and to be honest don't mind Bishop. Macintyre or even Howard

Cabin Pressure is one of the most under-rated comedies in recent years.  Anyone that can make Stephanie Cole funny has to be doing something right.

Fuxace, DA is this us in agreement again?  They'll be talking about us ;)

There are only 2 women I know who are truly pompous (usually an adjective for men): My most recent ex wife and Stephanie Cole.  The latter is, though, perfect in Cabin Pressure which, as you say, is underappreciated.  Yellow car.

​1 Rhod Gilbert 2 Dari O'Brian, 3 Kevin Bridges 4 Tommy Teirnan 5 Frank Skinner, and to be honest don't mind Bishop. Macintyre or even Howard

Dari ruins MTW by constantly trying to hog the camera...Frank Skinner...no, the fact that he thinks George Formby Is a genius says it all.

Richard Ayode makes me laugh a hell of a lot when on panel shows. His dead pan delivery is excellent, clever guy too. Big fan of David Mitchell as well.

Good team on that Big Fat Quiz.

Excellent shouts

Dari ruins MTW by constantly trying to hog the camera...Frank Skinner...no, the fact that he thinks George Formby Is a genius says it all.

Formby was a genius, the uke playing is fantastic, and he is the only man to win the isle of man TT race and the Epsom Derby.

Formby was a genius, the uke playing is fantastic, and he is the only man to win the isle of man TT race and the Epsom Derby.

and how he got away with some of these songs

and how he got away with some of these songs

Aye if he was around now singing those songs, he'd be getting his portrait painted by Rolf & sharing a cell with fellow northerner Stuart.

I bet he'd have written the Yewtree Blues by now?

Grimbo

Grimbo

Aye if he was around now singing those songs, he'd be getting his portrait painted by Rolf & sharing a cell with fellow northerner Stuart.

I bet he'd have written the Yewtree Blues by now?

Grimbo

Grimbo

I know what id do with his fukin banjo!

Archived