Funny Comedians

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought as much, I even committed it to words & published them.

I like your spunk, Throb lad. I like your spunk.

Grimbo

10am and I already feel dirty! Great night last night Throbber, i'm off for a shower. Synthetics, 40 degrees setting should see me ok!

10am and I already feel dirty! Great night last night Throbber, i'm off for a shower. Synthetics, 40 degrees setting should see me ok!

You know he's a bit of a bounder Dee 62, watch him or he'll leave you hanging out to dry. He changes partners more times than he changes his er erm you get the drift eh?

Grimbo

You know he's a bit of a bounder Dee 62, watch him or he'll leave you hanging out to dry. He changes partners more times than he changes his er erm you get the drift eh?

Grimbo

Don't worry, I think we fit like a hand in a....well, you know...

Richard Pryor

Eddie Murphy Raw is one of my favourite "stand up" televised shows.

Raw and Delirious are two I can watch over and over - just a shame his career ended up as a succession of shite films after such a strong start. Sam Kinison is one of my favourites from that era as well.

Pretty sure this stuff was covered in the Kevin Bridges thread before. But anyway, Stanhope at present is my number one best. Louis CK not that far behind. Can't think of any prominent UK acts just now that stand out.

Seen Sadowitz a couple o times first time brilliant second time kinda shit just mumbling doing card tricks, I love Steven Wrights spaced out downtrodden shtick. Also like the milton jones radio stuff not his stand up though, George Carlin was very good too.

Archived