Super Rat

One of the few things that really gives me the heebie jeebies.

The size of this is unbelievable

http://news.sky.com/story/1658135/giant-rat-bigger-than-a-dog-near-playground

How long are Murdoch's muppets going to continue running stories about coypus wandering from East Anglia into the urban jungle calling the f**kers super rats? It's pathetic sensationalism even by their barrel scraping standards.

Hackney Council are absolute arseholes. Happy to gentrify the f**k out of half of Hackney and raise council tax prices and force families to leave the area as rents triple in just over a decade while leaving all the council blocks there falling to bits and the communal bin areas are a disgrace. In summer there are whole streets that just stink because of all the rubbish piled up as the residents have nowhere else to put it. Saw a few rats down here and they are some fucking size to be fair. Probably close to a foot or so. About 9 inches long seems average instead of the larger end of the scale but, to be fair, I am used to over exaggerating things size when discussing in inches. 

A docile big rat would often be sitting on the front path and I would always say hello to it. Happy days.

Given that they now sell rats as pets, I don't see what fuss could come of this.

Unless they're chewing your lecky or console cables, I think they're rather cool. Some folk hate them just for their tails though, something I just don't get.

Archived