Hitman

The Saintee

I've enjoyed the mission tbh. However the episode idea is very frustrating as I want to bash on.

It has encouraged me to replay and try different things I suppose but it isn't the same. It's not like there are any cliffhangers such as with the games from Telltale.

I've enjoyed the mission tbh. However the episode idea is very frustrating as I want to bash on.

It has encouraged me to replay and try different things I suppose but it isn't the same. It's not like there are any cliffhangers such as with the games from Telltale.

It's meant to be a good game as well the episode carry on has just put me right off. Honestly don't know how someone thought that was a good idea. Do you have to pay for the next episodes as they come out or do you get them free ?

The real disappointment about the episodic plan is that it wasn't supposed to be like that.  Games like the Telltale ones work episodic because they're built from the start to be that.  Hitman was built to be a full game, but close to the end of development the developers decided that this episodic fad everyone's interested in would be a great idea, and increase profits.  Absolute pish.

It's meant to be a good game as well the episode carry on has just put me right off. Honestly don't know how someone thought that was a good idea. Do you have to pay for the next episodes as they come out or do you get them free ?

I bought the whole game so the episodes won't cost any extra. You can buy everything individually as it comes out but suspect that it will end up dearer that way.

• 10 months later...

Plan on getting this soon! I would have ages ago, but I wanted to wait for the full disc release. Is it more like Blood Money or Absolution?

Hitman franchise is one of my favourite games.

2 hours ago, Sooky said:

Is it more like Blood Money or Absolution?

Blood Money is closest, definitely. Absolution was a disaster in the eyes of many fans, and caused IO to be downgraded by Square-Enix (as they didn't make enough profit on the greatly inflated budget). The story is completely ignored (save from a flashback in the intro and a character's brother showing up as an easter egg), and the linear nature of levels and stuff like point shooting has been done away with.

1 hour ago, (._.) said:

Was delivered on Tuesday, just installing now. Got nothing on the rest of today so will get right into it.

Take your time with each level, and don't rush to the next one in line immediately after completing one; the game's depth really shines when replaying a level over and over, and eahc locations has tens of hours of content (especially if you're going for 100%).