Flyovers

Stants1902

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Haha, was the day after I flew at Renfrew tho! 

My computers been playing up but here's a flyover of Newlandsfield I got after the West of Scotland Cup Final, it's a short one but will re-do it when we play Pollok there in the SLC 

Enjoy guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Stants1902 said:

Meadow Park Flyover - Enjoy 

Been to Meadow Park loads of times and never realised the stand was at a slight angle to the pitch - anyone know if the park was realigned at some point or is it just the way it was built and only one of those things you're ever only going to notice from above?

Been to Meadow Park loads of times and never realised the stand was at a slight angle to the pitch - anyone know if the park was realigned at some point or is it just the way it was built and only one of those things you're ever only going to notice from above?

Same as you, been there loads of times and could never have told you the stand wasn't parallel to the pitch.

• 3 weeks later...

Another flyover, this time of Glencruitten Park in Oban, Taken on the 23rd of July (I know the video says 23rd August, I had a bit of a mare with that, but hey ho) Enjoy..A cracking view of the bay halfway through imho :)

15 hours ago, Stants1902 said:

Another flyover, this time of Glencruitten Park in Oban, Taken on the 23rd of July (I know the video says 23rd August, I had a bit of a mare with that, but hey ho) Enjoy..A cracking view of the bay halfway through imho :)

Great footage (as always!) of Oban but shame you missed out Oban Saints' usual home ground (Glencruitten 2) on this - I think they only use the rugby pitch in pre-season as it's set up for the Keyline Cup when they use Mossfield Stadium as well. I assume the council keep Glencruitten 2 closed a bit longer for work as well - last time I was at any pre-season games in Oban, the Glencruitten 2 goalmouths were still fenced off.

Archived