Forfar Vs Cowdenbeath FC

Least said about that the better. The only positive is we actually scored from an aimless punt up the park which the defender made an arse of. Guess that means we'll be justified sticking with that tactic for the rest of the season.

I fear what the top 3 will do to us in the next 3 games. Can't see us not being bottom after that.

Our proud march towards relegation carries on.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course they aren't stupid. That wasn't suggested, but the problem has been obvious for a while and nothing has happened until now.

Even if Kerr had been fit we would have still needed an additional defender. Maybe the noises from the fans was enough to get things moving.

Hopeful we've got a decent player.

Noises from the fans had nothing to do with it at all. We had one emergency loan left and were negotiating with a Premier League club for a loan. Fraser Kerr is ruled out by injury so now the priority is a centre back so we switch to sign Craig Sives.

Noises from the fans had nothing to do with it at all. We had one emergency loan left and were negotiating with a Premier League club for a loan. Fraser Kerr is ruled out by injury so now the priority is a centre back so we switch to sign Craig Sives.

What's the point of signing a loan thats not good enough to start ahead of what we already have in the squad?

I've seen Cowdenbeath three times and honestly cannot believe they are above us. We need to start taking chances but we played well enough today.

Going to be a battle, stenny may get dragged in also.

I can't quite believe it either

The only positive thing this season is the lucrative tie against Rangers and the good spell we had in December apart from that we have looked embarrassing.

Credit to Bollan who has got you guys on a good run recently but hopefully we will go on a run of our own and leave you and Brechin behind. I can't see it unfortunately as the writing has been on the wall for quite a while for us.

Do we have any Development Loans left?

played you off the park the last two games, 'pipe down'

Taken 7 points off your mob this season, pipe down.

You really are struggling here. My guess is you're one of the Forfar fannys that were shouting abuse at each other across the terracing all game. You come across as that stupid TBF.

Derek Young's obsession with negativity and passing back the way cost us again the guys an absolute nuisance.

Enjoyed watching us again yesterday Bollan's attempts at getting us to pass and move is a great change after eight seasons of hoofball torture.

Yes Forfar played better yesterday, but still didn't play well enough we are the worst team in the league!

Still need to be more clinical in the final third.

All the players seem scared to have a shot!

And the defending for Cowdenbeath's goal was absolutely atrocious!

Fixed for you.

Derek Young's obsession with negativity and passing back the way cost us again the guys an absolute nuisance.

Enjoyed watching us again yesterday Bollan's attempts at getting us to pass and move is a great change after eight seasons of hoofball torture.

Rodger's horrific attempt at the header was the biggest issue, I thought.  A simple looping ball and he headed it straight up.

Young's pass back was not good either though.

Archived