Relegation

Bluetooth

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think you need to try to keep track of what has already been posted in the relevant threads:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/228430-team-16/#entry10114364

Wee Smiler, on 18 Jan 2016 - 22:20, said:

Actually iirc the LL posted some time back that applicants had to be members and licneced by the time they considered them and that meant that they had to be inspected or whatever hapens by the end of January. Not sure but i thouhgt the closing date is this month.

You are correct. The timetable for clubs that are not yet licensed, full members of the SFA is that they need to have their licensing applications considered in February which means, in effect, that they must have their licensing audit by the end of this month.

Gonna mix this thread up a bit and talk about the teams near the bottom.....

Vale and preston both destroyed yesterday and Threave rooted and not too keen to be a lowland side next season- hopefully St cuthberts can get licensed and bring in new blood meaning that those teams have to improve or get relegated.

Gonna mix this thread up a bit and talk about the teams near the bottom.....

Vale and preston both destroyed yesterday and Threave rooted and not too keen to be a lowland side next season- hopefully St cuthberts can get licensed and bring in new blood meaning that those teams have to improve or get relegated.

Been trying last few posts they just can't help themselves...

Good luck wi that one SN.

I know they pulled out of the EoS League in the past, but does ducking out of the LL actually make sense longer term? If they win the SoS league the following season and if as is highly likely the EoS league champion is not licensed they have to take promotion again, or would they plan to deliberately avoid being champions?

I know they pulled out of the EoS League in the past, but does ducking out of the LL actually make sense longer term? If they win the SoS league the following season and if as is highly likely the EoS league champion is not licensed they have to take promotion again, or would they plan to deliberately avoid being champions?

I think it's because of changes they are looking to make with regard to building a team over a year or two and who they have in mind. Think they plan to win the SOS and then get promoted but once they've built up a good side on the pitch.

It has been explained on here that Haddington are not ready yet for licensing so are not a factor on this for next season. I don't think it makes sense to invite a club to join if they were nowhere near gaining promotion in either the EoS or SoS, so suspect Burntisland, HRA and probably even CSS have zero chance on this. Did clubs not have to already be licensed to apply this time around? Think that rules out Edusport for the vacancy as opposed to promotion, but Glasgow Uni would be the obvious ones to try again a second time around.

Shippy will no win the EOS anytime soon it will be Leith and Lothian who do that every season but they wont get licenced and Leith will loose their ground when Meadowbank is knocked doon

Shippy will no win the EOS anytime soon it will be Leith and Lothian who do that every season but they wont get licenced and Leith will loose their ground when Meadowbank is knocked doon

When's Meadowbank getting knocked doon...

Probably a bigger worry for City than Leith then :o

you seem to be in the know I'm sure you know best bud.

When's Meadowbank getting knocked doon...Probably a bigger worry for City than Leith then :o you seem to be in the know I'm sure you know best bud.

Is it getting knocked down or are there plans to refurbish it? If it's the latter surely both clubs will have some involvement in how it can be developed

Is it getting knocked down or are there plans to refurbish it? If it's the latter surely both clubs will have some involvement in how it can be developed

Don't ask me it's non_sequitur who seems to be in the know SN.

A poster who doesn't want Burntisland in the Pyramid.

Just saying likes.........

Threave have a new gaffer, is this official?

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1460102840.3473

Threave manager and his assistant are standing down at end of Season. Dalbeattie are apparently interested in the coach Threave have at present .

Threave manager and his assistant are standing down at end of Season. Dalbeattie are apparently interested in the coach Threave have at present .

Skin gonna play the Hokey Cokey with the Threave and dalbeattie jobs again? Nah, he'll be pictured outside the old blacksmiths shop soon enough.

Archived