Relegation

Bluetooth

It can't hurt to ask the question, you will never know until you do.  If you just sit on your hands and do nothing, you are becoming just as guilty as the SFA.  Only when you have tried, you can then criticise the SFA for their inactivity.

One email written to each board member will take minutes.  Report back your findings on here with the reply from each member of the board.  If they do read these message boards, perhaps they will take notice.  As I said before, If enough of you pester them, then perhaps something will get done.

We all know that is a waste of anyone's time. We're on here to debate our opinions, I have mine, you have yours, that doesn't mean we should all reply to each other "well write to someone then....."

However with regards to getting off your backside and doing something, I personally did and that's partly why we had a reorganisation in the SJFA East Region.

The trick is to know what is achievable and what is not, I'd like world peace one day as well.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What steaming bullshit - this typifies the "wha's lik' us?" delusional beliefs within Junior ranks thinking themselves a bigger deal than they really are that have been the bane of non-league progress for so long.

Do you seriously believe that once part of an all inclusive set up, all those ex-Junior clubs are going to be some sort of united front? They can't even unite amongst themselves just now - a squabbling rabble of smalltown smallminders concerned with their own self interests and precious little else bar the status quo insofar as it suits them. The current distasteful circle jerk from far too many gleeful opposition fans over Irvine Meadow's predicament is certainly testimony to what a myth any notions of "special comradeship" amongst Junior clubs are, no matter what any sentimentalists may claim.

The second any of them are in any sort of united non-league set up, they'll be seeking friends amongst the new "big kids" in the playground like Spartans & touting for favours that can help them put one over their old "friends": and don't kid yourself it will be anything else.

"What steaming bullshit", like most people I'd imagine given who the poster was, I stopped reading there.

We all know that is a waste of anyone's time.....

....The trick is to know what is achievable and what is not, I'd like world peace one day as well.

When you wrote your spoof email from Reagan to Johnston, you made it appear so simple and achievable. What I am suggesting you or someone else to do is not a great leap from there.

My opinion is that it is not as simple for Reagan to do as you suggest. I believe that it is beyond his remit to threaten sanctions against the juniors. However unless someone asks him, we will never know.

Anyway a good result for ww 2-1 over the uni of Stirling tonight.well done lads. No even close to a relegation battle but Just thought put it on here as it's probably as close to the topic as yer gonnae get. This Juniors argument is really starting to get on my tits!!!!!

Anyway a good result for ww 2-1 over the uni of Stirling tonight.well done lads. No even close to a relegation battle but Just thought put it on here as it's probably as close to the topic as yer gonnae get. This Juniors argument is really starting to get on my tits!!!!!

City another step closer to the title!!

When you wrote your spoof email from Reagan to Johnston, you made it appear so simple and achievable. What I am suggesting you or someone else to do is not a great leap from there. My opinion is that it is not as simple for Reagan to do as you suggest. I believe that it is beyond his remit to threaten sanctions against the juniors. However unless someone asks him, we will never know.

World peace is fairly simple to achieve, I don't think we'll get it anytime soon though.

My opinion is that the SFA/Regan can bring the SJFA "to heel" fairly easily but there is absolutely no will to do it. TJ is part of the blazerati after all and even has a seat at the top table, we even have an SFA President who's club do not have a licenced ground of their own.

It can't hurt to ask the question, you will never know until you do.  If you just sit on your hands and do nothing, you are becoming just as guilty as the SFA.  Only when you have tried, you can then criticise the SFA for their inactivity.

One email written to each board member will take minutes.  Report back your findings on here with the reply from each member of the board.  If they do read these message boards, perhaps they will take notice.  As I said before, If enough of you pester them, then perhaps something will get done.

But they're not going to do that, are they? You know it, I know it, we all know it.

We all know that is a waste of anyone's time. We're on here to debate our opinions, I have mine, you have yours, that doesn't mean we should all reply to each other "well write to someone then....."

And to no one's surprise, I am proven right again. Every time you call these Juniors' apologists' bluffs, they are found wanting when it comes to doing anything. Always excuse after excuse for inaction, always someone else's fault for their continued intransigence.

A truly bizarre post. The SFA currently has around 86 full member clubs. An expansion to 186 would radically change how the SFA operates. Whether the 100 new members would always act as a coherent voting block is beside the point. Their mere presence at the table would radically alter basic aspects of the SFA's operations like how the Scottish Cup operates and how subsidy money is distributed to the detriment of many of the traditional full members. That's why the approach used on the "pyramid" was to seek applications for a 16 team member Lowland League with the expectation being that EoS and SoS full members would take the lion's share rather than to take in the 160 SJFA membership into an integrated league structure en masse.

A truly bizarre post. The SFA currently has around 86 full member clubs. An expansion to 186 would radically change how the SFA operates. Whether the 100 new members would always act as a coherent voting block is beside the point. Their mere presence at the table would radically alter basic aspects of the SFA's operations like how the Scottish Cup operates and how subsidy money is distributed to the detriment of many of the traditional full members. That's why the approach used on the "pyramid" was to seek applications for a 16 team member Lowland League with the expectation being that EoS and SoS full members would take the lion's share rather than to take in the 160 SJFA membership into an integrated league structure en masse.

Rubbish. Every non-league club had and still has the opportunity to apply for membership.

If the SFA membership is so concerned how the subsidy money is distributed to more clubs how come they voted to reverse the planned move to stop all non licensed clubs into the Scottish Cup including the Junior clubs?

To appease Newly, I feel that relegation from the Lowland League should be to one of the Super leagues (integrated with the East and South senior leagues). Whether the Super League playoff winners will be licensed and accept promotion will be another matter.

And to no one's surprise, I am proven right again. Every time you call these Juniors' apologists' bluffs, they are found wanting when it comes to doing anything. Always excuse after excuse for inaction, always someone else's fault for their continued intransigence.

Frankly you're a bit of an odd ball hence why nobody takes what you say seriously.

Pretty much spot on.

Rubbish. Every non-league club had and still has the opportunity to apply for membership. If the SFA membership is so concerned how the subsidy money is distributed to more clubs how come they voted to reverse the planned move to stop all non licensed clubs into the Scottish Cup including the Junior clubs? To appease Newly, I feel that relegation from the Lowland League should be to one of the Super leagues (integrated with the East and South senior leagues). Whether the Super League playoff winners will be licensed and accept promotion will be another matter.

The bottom team of the LL would be nowhere near good enough to play in the West Super League! 

They`d most likely end up playing District League football in 2 seasons.

If the SFA membership is so concerned how the subsidy money is distributed to more clubs how come they voted to reverse the planned move to stop all non licensed clubs into the Scottish Cup including the Junior clubs?

I believe this was scrapped as Hearts and Rangers we're not licenced at the time and amazingly they both only have entry level now.

I believe this was scrapped as Hearts and Rangers we're not licenced at the time and amazingly they both only have entry level now.

I don't think what your saying is accurate. (cue quote ironically from daily record...)

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/rangers-granted-sfa-licence-on-eve-1187422

Rangers and hearts both had to be granted licences to compete in competitions after their differing outcomes of administration. The entry level is purely now down to the legal and financial side of things.

I think there is something in the constitution of the sfa that I read a few years ago that the membership can go up to just under 200 clubs so currently couldn't accommodate all seniors and juniors. Seeing as membership isn't quite pushing 100 yet there's no rush to change this

The bottom team of the LL would be nowhere near good enough to play in the West Super League!

They`d most likely end up playing District League football in 2 seasons.

That's the point in a pyramid - find your level.

Frankly you're a bit of an odd ball hence why nobody takes what you say seriously.

You clearly take me seriously enough to answer everything I post. :whistle I suppose it's better than putting your money where your mouth is after Cicero called your bluff.

Both you & your pet muppet Bankies Alive do zip else on the Lowland Leagues threads except moan & groan at the audacity of these Seniors daring to have a pyramid without people who refused to take part in the first place - three years long & the same broken record from you two losers, & still no answer as to why the SFA and everyone else should forever bend over backwards to placate the self-centred bumpkin element of Scottish non-league football that is the Juniors.

And bang on cue:

They`d most likely end up playing District League football in 2 seasons.

'Cuz we uz ra Junnurs, un wur a' better un you yoos u aw that'

Yeah, it's pretty easy to have better teams when you only need to spend money on players and don't need to bother with such rudimentary facilities as - for example - toilets, like the rest of the entrance fee charging sporting community in civilisation manages. :whistle

Still, I'm sure everyone's delighted in the irony of Bankies Alive thinking he's in any position to be shouting the odds as to how the rest of Scottish football should be run (largely to suit his motley outfit) when two decades on his shower are still living in temporary digs, although if feeble excuses were bricks the Bankies would be playing in a replica of the Bernabeu by now.

The events of the last three years has demonstrated the Juniors are not the vital piece of the non-league world you've deluded yourselves into thinking ever since the SFA started granting you buckshee passes into the Scottish Cup. Get over yourselves, the rest of Scottish football - let alone the Lowland League - isn't going to wait around for you lot to drop your petted lips.

You clearly take me seriously enough to answer everything I post. :whistle I suppose it's better than putting your money where your mouth is after Cicero called your bluff.

Both you & your pet muppet Bankies Alive do zip else on the Lowland Leagues threads except moan & groan at the audacity of these Seniors daring to have a pyramid without people who refused to take part in the first place - three years long & the same broken record from you two losers, & still no answer as to why the SFA and everyone else should forever bend over backwards to placate the self-centred bumpkin element of Scottish non-league football that is the Juniors.

And bang on cue:

'Cuz we uz ra Junnurs, un wur a' better un you yoos u aw that'

Yeah, it's pretty easy to have better teams when you only need to spend money on players and don't need to bother with such rudimentary facilities as - for example - toilets, like the rest of the entrance fee charging sporting community in civilisation manages. :whistle

Still, I'm sure everyone's delighted in the irony of Bankies Alive thinking he's in any position to be shouting the odds as to how the rest of Scottish football should be run (largely to suit his motley outfit) when two decades on his shower are still living in temporary digs, although if feeble excuses were bricks the Bankies would be playing in a replica of the Bernabeu by now.

The events of the last three years has demonstrated the Juniors are not the vital piece of the non-league world you've deluded yourselves into thinking ever since the SFA started granting you buckshee passes into the Scottish Cup. Get over yourselves, the rest of Scottish football - let alone the Lowland League - isn't going to wait around for you lot to drop your petted lips.

You only come on here because you got kicked off of the Sims forums for being a p***k !

My goodness Waffle, maybe if you put as much effort into dragging Irvine Meadow out of the sh*t as you do posting nonsense on here, they might have a chance of surviving.

You’re as bad as Pete Smyth, maybe you’re his doppelganger…….or his alter ego…….

Archived