2015/16 Title Race

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The split is good. It works.

It would work far better in a 14 team league, with the split after playing each other twice.

Would also mean we wouldn't be waiting until April to find out our final five fixtures.

It would work far better in a 14 team league, with the split after playing each other twice.

Would also mean we wouldn't be waiting until April to find out our final five fixtures.

^^^ desperate for Hibs and Rangers.

Nah but seriously, 7 team halves mean someone isn't playing on last day of season. Not great

Great reply there from millersmoustache.

Good win for both teams yesterday. Thought we had a banana skin tie but fully expected Aberdeen to win. I actually thought the result would've been more comfortable for them.

Great reply there from millersmoustache.

Good win for both teams yesterday. Thought we had a banana skin tie but fully expected Aberdeen to win. I actually thought the result would've been more comfortable for them.

This Aberdeen side just does not tend to thrash teams.

Wouldn't like that mate. It means a team having a free week & opens up the case for calls of unfairness. Imagine a team getting a free week ahead of a vital Derby or title decider. Mayhem springs to mind.

Glad you won yesterday. Would love to see Killie go down. Thought you'd win about 3-0 though.

Out of interest, why Killie?

Are you still sore that they refused Martin O'Neill's ludicrous demand to install Celtic's Ball Boys at Rugby Park on that fateful last day?

Are you annoyed that they only let you win 5-0?

Or is it because Michael Johnston abstained on a vote about the club which you eat, sleep and breathe?

This week will see Aberdeen drawing away to Motherwell & Celtic winning at Kilmarnock to open up a 3pt lead with a game in hand. A nice wee lead going into the split.

Watch this space!

Your maths is fantastic

Seville calculator on the blink.

This week will see Aberdeen drawing away to Motherwell & Celtic winning at Kilmarnock to open up a 3pt lead with a game in hand. A nice wee lead going into the split.

Watch this space!

BOOOOOOOOOOM!

Celtic winning & the Mutton Molestors slipping up, better than the draw I anticipated :lol:

I did tell you. Anybody want tonight's lottery numbers!

C'mon....where have the Aberdeen fans gone?

I want to know your views on being beaten by a flu-ridden Motherwell :lol:

Have they thrown in the towel? Should maybe check on the Celtic posts. They'll all be in there posting :lol:

BOOOOOOOOOOM!

Celtic winning & the Mutton Molestors slipping up, better than the draw I anticipated :lol:

I did tell you. Anybody want tonight's lottery numbers!

If you anticipated a draw then Motherwell won, why would I take a tip on the lottery numbers from you? You were wrong  :unsure2:

Because I might get you 5 numbers instead of 6 :lol:

Why would it be five out of six when your prediction was only 50% correct?

Why would it be five out of six when your prediction was only 50% correct?

I would say suggesting Celtic will win & Aberdeen will slip up is closer to 75-80%.

Either way, better than not getting anything right at all :wink:

I would say suggesting Celtic will win & Aberdeen will slip up is closer to 75-80%.

*insert Seville calculator joke*

Archived