Airdrieonians vs Brechin

Looking at our home record after Tuesday is truly depressing, only 4 wins at home this season, only Forfar have won less, the only reason we are where we are is the 7 games we've won away, a record only 2nd to Dunfermline in Div 1 but I'm upbeat for this one.

Cox is back and we looked like a different team with him in the 2nd half against Forfar, my main concern is Ferguson at right back, he's a liability IMHO, he was tortured the whole game on Tuesday by a team sitting 2nd bottom, he needs some bench time and we have a ready made replacement in O'Neil, probably won't happen though as he's on a "loan but only if you play him" from Motherwell. 

Anyway, I'll go for 3 - 0 with Cox, Cadden and Lister on the score sheet.

I'd assume Watt's loan agreement ensures he'll sit out Saturday?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Must win. Feeling more confident now that Lennon is in charge. He'll hopefully keep it simple and have us playing reasonably nice football.

Must win or at least not a loss for both teams. Would really improve our confidence if we get a point at you guys and improve our chances of survival if we win a third in a row. Who would have said that a month ago?

Think this will be another defeat for us and cement our place as bottom dogs and those fans that think we can stay up might wise up.Just wish our committee were as brave as Forfars and Arbroaths and get in a decent manager.

And you'll be making the trio down?

Hope Tiger keeps his place our wee runs coincided with his return ! Not everyone's favourite but I'd have him in every week ! As for Jacko we did nt miss him last week as others made up for his loss ! His work ethic nvr in doubt but we need a better goal return from him , miss s a lot o chances others might take ! So come bag a couple tomorrow and shut me right up ha ha ! We have to win tomorrow but I feel a draws best we ll get and hope Farfar n Cowdenbeath draw ....

Hopefully the Lennon effect will help us to the 3 points. 

Think this will be another defeat for us and cement our place as bottom dogs and those fans that think we can stay up might wise up.Just wish our committee were as brave as Forfars and Arbroaths and get in a decent manager.

Even you must be happy with that result! Well you better be and if not no more postings please.

Well done City - fantastic.

Have Forfar and Montrose got in decent managers? Must have misread the names!

Archived