Favorite movie quotes

P45

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."!!!

Jeremy Grey: I didn't get a lot of sleep last night.

John Beckwith: Soft mattress?

Jeremy Grey: Yeah, it could have been the soft mattress. Or the midnight rape. Or the nude gay art show that took place in my room. One of those probably added to the lack of sleep.

John Beckwith: Claire's mom just made me grab her hooters.

Jeremy Grey: Well snap out of it! What, a hot older women made you feel her cans? Stop crying like a little girl.

John Beckwith: I wasn't crying like a little girl.

Jeremy Grey: Why don't you try getting jacked off under the table in front of the whole damn family and have some real problems, jackass. Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?

[makes sputtering motorboat noise]

Jeremy Grey: You motorboatin son of a bitch! You old sailor you! Where is she? She still in the house?

John Beckwith: What's wrong with you?

Jeremy Grey: What do you mean "what's wrong with me?" What's wrong with you?

John Beckwith: No, what's wrong with you?

Jeremy Grey: No, what's wrong with you? You're projecting!

John Beckwith: Drop it.

Jeremy Grey: You drop it! You stop projecting on me! Why don't you go enjoy yourself while I go ice my balls and spit up blood.

Archived