Who do you want next season?

You should probably ask someone who cares as much about it as you evidently do. I believe that there's an entire sub-forum filled with your tears and utterly shit posts by now: perhaps try there instead.

Another poster might have dealt with this by saying "My mistake. Stranraer is not of course in Ayrshire".

Not you though, eh. You get all shouty and sweary.

Embarrassing.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only thing (apart from beating C*ltic in the Cup Semi) that could possibly make this season better would be to see Dundee United relegated. Hope Killie stay up!

You only hate Dundee United because you've been told to.

Out of interest, what is it that's diabolical about Dumbarton (obvious jokes aside)?

Lack of good pubs, soulless ground, 18 quid entry.

I appreciate that Falkirk also ticks all these boxes as an away fan (at least with respect to pubs near the stadium).

I appreciate that Falkirk also ticks all these boxes as an away fan (at least with respect to pubs near the stadium).

Did you go to the bowling club next to the ground? I think that's a class pre-football pub. 2 second stroll from the ground, cheap as chips, pool table and a juke box. What more do you want!

Did you go to the bowling club next to the ground? I think that's a class pre-football pub. 2 second stroll from the ground, cheap as chips, pool table and a juke box. What more do you want!

More than just one shagging pub, presumably. 

We must have different tastes.

Stags Head and the Bowling club are both more than adequate for a pre-match drink, fair enough if it's not to your taste. The ground is soulless because of the fans that attend, I agree there. We'd all like cheaper prices I think. I'm not sure any of the likely replacements out do us though, Peterhead aside.

It's a pretty grim scenario when a bowling club's the main recommendation for a pre match pint.

From memory it served alcohol and it might even have had a T.V, what more do you want? Last time I went there it was alright, barely had to stumble a hundred yards to get into the turnstiles.

Morton have that 'rustic' pub on the corner which while being a bit of a shitehole, is more than adequate for a pre match pint.

I'd rather have that than say at EEP you have the Elizabethan, pretty nice looking pub which most away fans frequent, but is about 15 minutes from the ground which is grim on a cold day.

From memory it served alcohol and it might even have had a T.V, what more do you want?

I'd hope for quite a bit more tbh.  Having said that I've never been to this place it may be completely different to every other bowling club I've been to.

It's a pretty grim scenario when a bowling club's the main recommendation for a pre match pint.

Cheap drink, 100 yards to the ground, football on the TV, pool table and I believe they even lay on sandwiches if they're expecting decent numbers.  Short of putting on some live music, is there much else required for a decent pre-match pint?

I'd hope for quite a bit more tbh. Having said that I've never been to this place it may be completely different to every other bowling club I've been to.

:lol:

What you hoping for? The bowlers to put on a full length production of Les Miserables followed by a retractable pole appearing from the roof so the ladies champ can get her fanny out for the travelling hoardes?

TV (Sky Sports etc), pool table, cheap bevy, food and within stumbling ground of the stadium. It's even next door to a castle fs.

Archived