Sign in to follow this  
Dindeleux

Who do you want next season?

Definitely think Dunfermline could push for top four. Class team every time they played us and absolutely walked the league in the end. With a couple more additions they will be around about the playoffs definitely.

Pars fans.. What's the situation with the guy whose name I can't spell? Heard there was interest from a couple of prem teams.

For us we need to bring in quite a few new faces. Had a great season but some of our team just are not capable of championship football unfortunately.

Very excited for the season ahead and hopefully we will get some Ayrshire derbies.

Take it the player you can't spell is Prince Faissal El Bakhtaoui. There is no chance he will be a pars player next season, unfortunately. And fwiw I'd be happy with mid-table, but I'm just so glad they finally added the play-offs. Teams like ourselves would of had NOTHING to aim for under the previous regime.

We have the core of this seasons squad signed up already and Lewis Vaughn raring to go again. Should we appoint someone decent I'd like to think we would be above Morton/Queens.

We have the core of this seasons squad signed up already and Lewis Vaughn raring to go again. Should we appoint someone decent I'd like to think we would be above Morton/Queens.

Lewis to tear up the league, fire Raith to playoffs and pre contract with us for our top flight return next year is what I would like to see.

Bring down Killie !!!

League will be absolute torture next season with either Killie/Falkirk a tough league but looking forward to it,  

Pars fans...any news on Moffat? Is he staying? Heard a rumour he was wanting to come back to Ayr but don't know if it's true

He's not been offered a new contract so I'm fairly certain he'll be moving on.

Pars fans...any news on Moffat? Is he staying? Heard a rumour he was wanting to come back to Ayr but don't know if it's true

He's not been offered a contract so he'll probably be away, I think AJ is waiting on the outcome of some games to see the availability of players, have a feeling he was wanting Docherty but it depended on promotion for Ayr.

Lewis to tear up the league, fire Raith to playoffs and pre contract with us for our top flight return next year is what I would like to see.

Why would he pre contract with you when he's just taken us up? Surely he'll want to stay another year with us in the top league? ;)

Why would he pre contract with you when he's just taken us up? Surely he'll want to stay another year with us in the top league? ;)

:lol: here I'm just saying what I would like.

:lol: here I'm just saying what I would like.

:lol: I know.

I'm just glad he's with us for next season. And I hope he makes this his season and takes it by the scruff of its neck.

League is shaping up to be a belter next year. Hopefully Killie come down and we get rid of Falkirk for a year, purely for a wee change of scenery. Plus the fact that Killie will no doubt be down here for years if they are relegated.

He's not been offered a contract so he'll probably be away, I think AJ is waiting on the outcome of some games to see the availability of players, have a feeling he was wanting Docherty but it depended on promotion for Ayr.

Really hope no one takes Docherty. One of a few players in our team just now that has real championship quality