Who do you want next season?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have the core of this seasons squad signed up already and Lewis Vaughn raring to go again. Should we appoint someone decent I'd like to think we would be above Morton/Queens.

Lewis to tear up the league, fire Raith to playoffs and pre contract with us for our top flight return next year is what I would like to see.

Pars fans...any news on Moffat? Is he staying? Heard a rumour he was wanting to come back to Ayr but don't know if it's true

He's not been offered a new contract so I'm fairly certain he'll be moving on.

Pars fans...any news on Moffat? Is he staying? Heard a rumour he was wanting to come back to Ayr but don't know if it's true

He's not been offered a contract so he'll probably be away, I think AJ is waiting on the outcome of some games to see the availability of players, have a feeling he was wanting Docherty but it depended on promotion for Ayr.

Lewis to tear up the league, fire Raith to playoffs and pre contract with us for our top flight return next year is what I would like to see.

Why would he pre contract with you when he's just taken us up? Surely he'll want to stay another year with us in the top league? ;)

Why would he pre contract with you when he's just taken us up? Surely he'll want to stay another year with us in the top league? ;)

:lol: here I'm just saying what I would like.

League is shaping up to be a belter next year. Hopefully Killie come down and we get rid of Falkirk for a year, purely for a wee change of scenery. Plus the fact that Killie will no doubt be down here for years if they are relegated.

He's not been offered a contract so he'll probably be away, I think AJ is waiting on the outcome of some games to see the availability of players, have a feeling he was wanting Docherty but it depended on promotion for Ayr.

Really hope no one takes Docherty. One of a few players in our team just now that has real championship quality

Archived