Who do you want next season?

Bowling clubs by a rule of thumb are utter shite. The exception of course being when it's full of guys you go to the football with. It could be any pub on the planet at that point.

As long as it sells lager, has reasonable service, shows football and is within stumbling distance of the ground then you're onto a winner.

Another plus is you won't have to look at PR's tripping puss.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been 3 years with only Cowden for derbies, so the return of Dunfermline is a good thing for us.

I like a trip to Dundee, so hopefully United come down.

Hibs to Hibs it and stay down.

And for some reason I fancy Stranraer over Ayr.

Out of interest, what is it that's diabolical about Dumbarton (obvious jokes aside)?

The view of that Rock is sublime. Dumbarton is actually nice. The views on the way are to die for

Bowling clubs by a rule of thumb are utter shite. The exception of course being when it's full of guys you go to the football with. It could be any pub on the planet at that point.

As long as it sells lager, has reasonable service, shows football and is within stumbling distance of the ground then you're onto a winner.

Jimmy knows the score

That's obviously who he reckons will be contending for top 4

The rest are just there to make up the numbers.

Do keep up.

Yes, but he included Raith Rovers, a club who were laughable last season and for much of this and have just shed the manager who brought about a positive transformation.

I am a well rounded individual who realises that football is a game, you had a try I suppose.

Taking what's going to happen next year well tbf.

Swap Kilmarnock for Falkirk and the division would look very interesting in terms of new/decent trips to look forward to next season. Sick of the sight of Grangemouth, but thankfully Livingston have already been punted from the league so one substantial improvement is already in the bag.

I'd prefer a trip to Stranraer over Ayr but either side will be a source of easy points on the seaside for The Famous. That's their only purpose in Scottish football. 

Archived