Who do you want next season?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a pretty grim scenario when a bowling club's the main recommendation for a pre match pint.

Does your fear and loathing of bowling clubs stem from a Jimmy Saville moment with a jack ball in your local bowling club gents toilets?!

Yes, but he included Raith Rovers, a club who were laughable last season and for much of this and have just shed the manager who brought about a positive transformation.

Tell me what parts of this season we were laughable for?

Ayr

Dumbarton

Dundee Utd

Dunfermline

Falkirk/Killie

Hibs

Morton

QOS

Raith

St Mirren

What a league that looks.

It will be interesting to predict the league positions once we know the final club.

It will be interesting to predict the league positions once we know the final club.

Hibs

(Falkirk)

Dunfermline

St Mirren

Raith Rovers

Dundee United

QotS

(Kilmarnock)

Morton

Ayr

Dumbarton 

Hibs to win the title.

Utd and St Mirren to be 2nd and 3rd.

Killie and Dunfermline 4th or 5th

Morton 6th

QoTS and Raith 7th and 8th

Dumbarton and Ayr 9th and 10th

Predictions subject to black and white specs and subject to change depending on who Raith and QoTS appoint as manager.

Think Killie will lose to Falkirk over two legs in the play offs. If so the table will probably look like this next season.

Hibs

Dundee United

St Mirren

Dunfermline

Raith

QOS

Killie

Morton

Ayr

Dumbarton

The Pars squad at the moment could easily hold its own against the likes of QOS and Morton but with a few good signings (which will probably happen) they will be easily pushing for a top four spot.

Lot of work to do with Ayr in order to stay up. Think a few signings will be made and a few players moving on but I think we can stay up.

Definitely think Dunfermline could push for top four. Class team every time they played us and absolutely walked the league in the end. With a couple more additions they will be around about the playoffs definitely.

Pars fans.. What's the situation with the guy whose name I can't spell? Heard there was interest from a couple of prem teams.

For us we need to bring in quite a few new faces. Had a great season but some of our team just are not capable of championship football unfortunately.

Very excited for the season ahead and hopefully we will get some Ayrshire derbies.

Definitely think Dunfermline could push for top four. Class team every time they played us and absolutely walked the league in the end. With a couple more additions they will be around about the playoffs definitely.

Pars fans.. What's the situation with the guy whose name I can't spell? Heard there was interest from a couple of prem teams.

For us we need to bring in quite a few new faces. Had a great season but some of our team just are not capable of championship football unfortunately.

Very excited for the season ahead and hopefully we will get some Ayrshire derbies.

Take it the player you can't spell is Prince Faissal El Bakhtaoui. There is no chance he will be a pars player next season, unfortunately. And fwiw I'd be happy with mid-table, but I'm just so glad they finally added the play-offs. Teams like ourselves would of had NOTHING to aim for under the previous regime.

We have the core of this seasons squad signed up already and Lewis Vaughn raring to go again. Should we appoint someone decent I'd like to think we would be above Morton/Queens.

Archived